Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

There are actual transcripts of all sessions available. Utube does not have them all.

So? Where are your transcripts? You know the ones you’ve been subpoenaed for!

29 Likes

Is there any way to verify this latest bombshell?

5 Likes

I think they are still there, just difficult to find sometimes. It’s on YouTube under law and crime them Michael Barisone trial. Mary Haskins has 3 on YouTube. Jamie Dancer’s is mixed in with several.

1 Like

Maybe they will sue YOUtube!

8 Likes

In case any one cares to watch, MH’s entire testimony can be seen here:

It starts at 1:14:20.

25 Likes

Oh, Kirby and her transcripts. Kirby loves transcripts. How’d ya like the ones Lauren’s attorney attached to his motion? Now those were some transcripts.

31 Likes

I’m not generally much of one for gambling, but I know where I would lay my money on this one.

10 Likes

Not if they spell it Utube

5 Likes

head snaps up, mare ears swiveling, nostrils flared, spleen dumping huge amounts of blood into system

Did I see Kirby Bryant Kanarek state there are plenty of transcripts?

34 Likes

So tell us one.

6 Likes

The reaction that often comes to my mind is the mental image of a chestnut mare standing on cross ties with a giant horsefly swirling around above it.

4 Likes

Why, yes. Yes, you did. Why do you ask?

7 Likes

Like many, I watched it live, so no, I didn’t miss any.
But give us one example of testimony you say is missing.

8 Likes

Maybe YouTube should sue…

3 Likes

All of Dr Simring’s testimony can be seen here, starting at approx 50 minutes in and continuing until approx 2:40. He takes the stand immediately after Boyd Martin.

12 Likes

Boyd Martin, you say? :thinking:

11 Likes

Nah. Think of the advertising money they’ve made off these grifters. I mean, live appearances in the comments! You couldn’t write that stuff.

9 Likes

Now there’s a chestnut mare, ears all a-swivell.

6 Likes

Or if a human would be so inclined, one could request the court transcripts under the Freedom of Information Act, but I won’t really know about such a thing as I am just a horse of course.

9 Likes