Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

That’s probably very true. Extremely high engagement level!

2 Likes

You have to pay for them and they are typically not cheap.

2 Likes

Lol!!

1 Like

And…Jaime Dancer appears here, about 44 minutes in, wearing a jacket I love. She is followed by Ali Brock.

21 Likes

I cannot lie. That is precisely why I remember when Dr Simring testified. Because I always rewind a little too far and accidentally watch a few minutes of Boyd Martin.

17 Likes

If we can so easily find them, I wonder what search words Seeker is using that’s failing to find them?

9 Likes

Thank you hh!

1 Like

One thing I found interesting about the testimony from both of them, although it’s not really directly related to the case, was that they both started out as working students, and now they’re both competing at the international level, including an Olympic medal for one of them. So far.

16 Likes

:musical_note: Accidents will happen! :musical_note:

Edited to add the video, which I don’t remember at all, even though it was groundbreaking at the time for the use of animation.

6 Likes

Since i was there for the whole thing except the drs report and when i had a nature break, i heard exactly what was said.

Maybe the Florida western dressage people are different. I’ve had the opposite experience here. Much more relaxed, much less “stress-age”, much less stylish. As a card carrying member of the Hillbilly Dressage Club, I felt very relaxed around the local WD folks.

Custom chaps?! I can’t afford another outfit! I’m already borrowing tack! Gah!

4 Likes

All of Mary Haskins Gray’s testimony is there. I watched it from swear in to dismissal. I wanted to verify the fact, she never testified to herself threatening Lauren. She never said that. So I am afraid you were mistaken.

Edited to correct Haskins.

38 Likes

Great, so what did you hear that is not on the YouTube? Just one example…should be easy to pick one if there’s so much missing.

14 Likes

I didnt say that.

Wait! They’re talking to each other! They’re talking to each other!

14 Likes

Ambitious please stop calling and my family and me horrible untrue names. You dont even know us.

I’m sorry, but wasn’t the camera running almost the entire time, only stopping when the judge asked them not to record due to a legal issue, and for lunch breaks? How in the world could there have been testimony that wasn’t recorded?

20 Likes

Oh, Kirby doesn’t bother what really happened. Those are semantics. It’s how she reinterpret things that keeps her centered.

25 Likes

I repeat, @Seeker1, tell us just one of the multiple testimonies from simring and mary haskins that were removed from utube

Just like the transcripts of the plot to kill LK you typed up, I imagine you are anxious to share them with someone other than SafeSport.

21 Likes

Once again, the screen shots tell the tale.

19 Likes