Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

3 Likes

@seeker1 clearly stated during the discussion on this thread that LK’s entire breast was removed.

There is testimony at trial that casts doubt on this claim. Also, LK herself hasn’t ever made this claim. She has talked about her IMPLANT being removed.

A day after Seeker’s initial claim about an ENTIRE breast being removed, she seemed to walk it back in other comments.

@Seeker1 was questioned by many people on this topic. She stopped responding to questions at a certain point, however.

Given all that… at this point… I will go on the record and state I do think @Seeker1 lied when she stated LKs entire breast was removed.

As for you, you specifically said of LK and RG’s attempts to contact and engage with MHG’s minor children on social media, “ Sending friend requests and liking posts is not necessarily cyberstalking. It would depend on the circumstances .”

So… please explain the possible circumstances you alluded to, circumstances which would amount to a benign reason for LK and RGs behavior on social media with respect to MHG’s children.

39 Likes

Maybe @Seeker1 would like to chime in on that subject as well.

17 Likes

Oh, there weren’t any comments on the audio transcripts of a plot to kill LK. The prosecutor would have questioned her about it in the criminal trial! But he didn’t, did he. It’s another lie the Kanareks never had on any tapes. I hope Kirby didn’t type up that there was such a plot spoken of. Now that would be a problem. Lies are so, tsk, tricky, aren’t they, @seeker1

26 Likes

But CH and Seeker still haven’t had a conversation with each other yet.

I’m waiting for it.

18 Likes

Oh, gosh!

2 Likes

I feel like the original audio that would go along with that gif would be very appropriate for that conversation.

3 Likes

I can hear Beaker’s voice with it.

9 Likes

Apparently.
Otherwise… She’d be thrilled to set us straight, I’d think.
Just like these deleted testimonies.

4 Likes

I just wonder how she could possibly transcribe any audio correctly, getting so many things wrong about the trial.

22 Likes

1 Like

Same.

2 Likes

I just came across this event. I wonder if the K clan is already planning their wardrobe for it.

4 Likes

What! I haven’t called you any names!

14 Likes

Maybe we should all chip in and get a ticket for @CurrentlyHorseless.

Then again, how about we don’t???

8 Likes

Well…

Maybe she DIDN’T transcribe the audio on the tapes correctly.

But…

Maybe she sent her personal little jacked up version of a ‘transcript’ of the illegal recordings into SafeSport anyway.

I mean… that’s just a hypothetical situation.

And then Maybe SafeSport got nervous about all these communications and allegations coming from the Kanareks… and they reached out to CPS to check on MHGs kids.

This is just a hypothetical situation of course. But… all these little conflations and exaggerations in her comments on COTH? It really makes one wonder…

16 Likes

…how she could possibly be accurate? Wonder indeed.

5 Likes

The general admission tickets are only $20. But even so.

2 Likes

But what about VIP tickets so she can sit with the Kana- I mean- VIPs?

4 Likes

24 Likes