Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

14 Likes

I’d rather take the $20, run it through our paper shredder, then :poop: on it and flush it!!!

Wanna know how I really feel???

9 Likes

But wait. Maybe we SHOULD send CH to sit with the Kanareks. I’m sure they’d love to have her, and they could finally meet. She could come back and report. Then we could finally rest, knowing they really are friends.

12 Likes

Oh frick!!! I had not considered this. I could ante up $20 but I want to watch. And maybe secretly record some conversations!

6 Likes

Oh, she’d be bugged Fer sher.

6 Likes

“Her plan, in which she allowed her minor child to participate, will be exposed. The tapes will be played.”

Did I read that right, @Inigo-montoya/ papasmurf/Jonathon?

Any idea when we might hear that, cause from what I understand the tapes and transcripts have been requested, repeatedly… :woman_shrugging:

29 Likes

JK admitted Princess Lollypop isn’t a good enough rider.

18 Likes

Does anyone know exactly WHEN it was that MHG allegedly said “I want to fffing kill her” (or something like that) on the illegal recordings?

Was this before or after LK and RG were trying to friend MHG’s kids on social media, and attempting to engage by liking posts? Or… did MHG say this after the photo that was taken inside of MHG’s children’s bedrooms appeared on LKs social media?

I mean… I am REALLY curious about the timing of all of these events, and MHGs utterance about an alleged ‘murder plot.’ :roll_eyes:

My guess is the utterance was after one or more of those other events happened. Just a hunch.

15 Likes

Do you think he has told Lollypop she is not a good enough rider to make any Olympic team?

Seriously, why let your own child cling to unrealistic goals and expectations?

Didn’t Lauren Kanarek claim she was the best rider at Hawthorne Hill? Better than Mary Haskins and Justin Harden?

Do you think Jonathan Kanerek had any idea how many lessons LK was not showing up for?

20 Likes

No one even knows IF she actually said it. All we have to rely on is a transcript of an illegal recording that was attached to Lauren Kanarek’s SafeSport report.

But, the corresponding audio and the transcript itself have yet to be produced.

33 Likes

I think we’re back to the Schrödinger transcript.

19 Likes

Yep. Apparently it was cool to send it to SS, but, per GAS, it is overly burdensome and expensive to produce it under the subpoena issued for it.

33 Likes

Well frick. If you eve’s dropped on me on a daily basis, you would have thought my husband would have been long dead!

Hell, anyone who lives within 3 miles of us know what the disposal plan is. I have been saving bacon grease for years. I will coat him in bacon grease, tie him to a tree and let the coyotes have at him. He may or not be dead for this step, depending on how angry I am at the moment. Next step involves one of the many sink holes on the property.

Now am waiting for law enforcement to show up.

My point- if we were all judged on a daily basis for what we say, particularly in a moment of frustration or anger, there would not be enough prisons to hold us all.

35 Likes

Aha! So a murder plot is afoot at my barn! How do I know? Because I could overhear my trainer from the show pen when I missed a cone in my horsemanship pattern. She literally said, “I’m going to f-ing kill her!”

31 Likes

Here you go.

The individual VIP tickets are only $325. But they do not include valet parking, so there might need to be an Uber thrown in.

This post includes a video of the different teams practicing for it. It looks like it should be a fun event.

I do always laugh whenever I see Purina sponsoring anything horse related. Whenever I’ve used the word Purina around a horse, it has usually been with a fairly negative connotation. Lol.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0aCA6WccqBrBWKpLMdnTABKKq3MDpX7K8ewFqUq7JFZc9oMnTmi7zY7FBp6D47UTcl&id=100057473499151

9 Likes

So, one typically gets charged a flat training board rate that includes board, but also x # of rides or lessons or training at shows too, right?
If she no showed for those lessons… He Technically had to pay for them. Of course at the ridiculous low rate, but still …

2 Likes

Okay, but did you comprehend everything that was said and remember it correctly? I think not.

4 Likes

I think she and CH are hiding again for now. Regrouping. They got stressed with all the harsh questions.

Speaking of which… you know what else I find fascinating?

@Inigo-montoya never refers to his wife on these forums, nor does he ever pop into a conversation to defend her or support her when she gets upset with a particular line of questions or particular discussions.

He’s been online today multiple times… but…

He never entered the discussion to support Seeker.

Heck… when one of the EIM or affiliated friendly posters periodically get into a nasty exchange with CH or HH… plenty of other regular poster pop in with a friendly or supportive word.

But @Inigo-montoya ?

He never stands no for his own wife on COTH.

That’s a little unusual, don’t you think? Aren’t they still happily married?

15 Likes

Maybe they only have the one keyboard.

13 Likes

You think he’s sitting next to her, holding her hand while she’s typing?

:upside_down_face:

4 Likes