Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Don’t know, don’t care to know.

4 Likes

Well, could YOU defend what she posts? “Now, dear, step away from the keyboard. You know we’ve discussed this. You aren’t supposed to post without my permission. Now, run along and have a big glass of wine and pray for those horrible people. Mkay?”

6 Likes

He doesn’t seem to have had much luck with that approach. And not just with KK.

5 Likes

I hear you.

But… I openly called her a liar in a post today. Because… I think she lied. And I have quotes and screenshots of it.

IM was online before and after that whole exchange.

He never popped in and said, “Hey you jerk. Don’t call my wife a liar.”

Most spouses I know would step in and at least say that, if their other half was in a heated debate and was called a liar.

You see what I am saying?

It’s just weird.

14 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

A little sidebar: I attended this last year and was completely blown away. If you can get there, do so, KKlan or no KKlan.

One of our own here on COTH plays a large part in it. I won’t identify her; I will say, though, that she does not participate in the Barisone topics.

ETA I was in the cheap seats, lol.

12 Likes

Cool. Thanks for that sidebar.

2 Likes

It looks like quite an event. Good for her!

3 Likes

Maybe during KK’s recent flurry of visits here, she’s been more enlightened as to the events her husband and daughter were involved in?
And JK has decided he’d better get ahead of the questions she’s going to ask him?

(This just based on my opinion that she’s been sheltered or clueless for the most part).

4 Likes

It’s always going to go back to that, I think

5 Likes

My husband would step in…and firmly tell me that I am wrong. And this is the man who has stood beside me, never complaining as he drove me to appointments and waited through treatments.

7 Likes

And @eggbutt wins the Interwebz today! Congratulations eggbutt!!!

3 Likes

I think they count on her gullibility, whatever its source

7 Likes

I will say this- my husband usually lets me fight my own battles. But if I were as off the rails as good ole @Seeker1 is, he would make the executive decision that it was time for some sort of intervention.

13 Likes

hahahaha…happens all the time!

2 Likes

Oh, you all are too funny

1 Like

Deleting a post that has been replied to in a conversation is bad internet etiquette.

15 Likes

Volunteer Sunday School teacher? As in helps children learn Christian principles?

7 Likes

I hear you.

But if JK was actually wise enough to intercede when his immediate family members engaged in reckless and self destructive behavior…

Wouldn’t he have done more long ago to shut down Lollypop?

Instead… we have a whole bunch of texts showing that he egged her on when she was clearly off the rails. And during the 48 Hours episode? The guy seemed to be literally preening for the camera, and the whole thing was a train wreck for Lollypop. But he didn’t seem to get it or really care, IMHO. He wanted his 15 minutes.

13 Likes

Clearly she isn’t qualified for either position.

Also, what person over the age of 30 talks about some little cottage business they had when 14 UNLESS that same business was still going strong? It’s like bragging a lemonade stand when applying to grad achool. Or for an internship.

8 Likes