Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

I’m posting this picture again with the reminder that the more you lunge one, the fitter they get. And the longer they will go around the next time.

29 Likes

Or isn’t a member so she can use this in the civil trial to tell the story of how she has been affected by the shooting. Not riding at the same level as before. Having a negative affect on her life.

5 Likes

August 2019.

8 Likes

Meh.

Then she will have to explain away all her social media posts that claim she’s riding better than ever before, along with the videos she has posted.

And also the fact that she competed successfully the following year in 2020, according to the show records on the USEF website.

18 Likes

Boyd and Phillip having some fun at the event. Is there anything they can’t do? (Boyd is in the darker shirt.)
https://www.facebook.com/100063832351760/posts/pfbid02tjYpPXsd6EHwcp4X5fURi7EstMdBQ2vxuWSfdKuqBdFite8EPa4Gm3DTXdw5Hrf3l/?app=fbl

12 Likes

The event riders are probably less likely to get spun off than most in that situation. Lol.

2 Likes

She doesn’t think that far ahead nor does she remember past posts. She will spin it any way she can to “try” to benefit herself.

8 Likes

There is that recognition that they work so hard for

2 Likes

Why? She’s spending a lot of (Daddy’s) money on lessons and training. Why wouldn’t she compete?

6 Likes

Because she is actually afraid of riding IMO. She’d rather bow and halt on the ground than ride. She has zero confidence and does nothing to overcome the issue. Just my opinion BTW.

She likes the “idea” of riding and dressage and the next horse will be “the one” to conquer her fear. Nope.

13 Likes

Nooo! We don’t want her!

6 Likes

She used to do hunters. Had pretty good form according to the videos I have of her jumping a sale horse.

And again, it’s not a creepy idea thing. I take pictures and videos of people riding and send them to the person.

ETA: i only do this with people I know.

5 Likes

You won’t even try to understand this situation. It is entirely inappropriate for a 40 year man to friend a child on social media, period. A drug using , violent 40 year old man? For god’s sake CH. stop saying this is is fine if the “circumstances “ meet with your approval. You are making such a fool of yourself.

42 Likes

He made that look so easy!

4 Likes

No, that was apparent from my earlier post where I quoted her response to Mr. B. at the trial, when she said that she doesn’t really think about what she posts, she just puts it out there.

But in the meantime, the posts are still there for anyone to find and quote and use in the legal documents. So she can try to explain them under oath when they come up in the legal proceedings.

10 Likes

Good grief, RG was an hour away in a sketchy part of Newark at nearly 4 a.m. That doesn’t sound shady at all.

21 Likes

Apparently it dawned on several people that defending a 40-ish yo drug addict’s right to friend request minors is indefensible. If so, that is progress. Maybe momentum will come into play too. A 38 yo “recovering addict” egging on the 40 yo to befriend and stalk minors is also indefensible.

We shall see.

33 Likes

Not very quickly, though. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

LK said the implants saved her life and Google shows news stories where that is claimed by others as well. There was some ballistic testing on it which shows they probably won’t unless the implant is very large and the risks of the the gel entering the body cavity is high.

Edited to add that it may explain the angle of the bullet traveling through her body.

It has been years. If the implant saved her life odds are good one of her physicians would have written it up already. As it appears that hasn’t happened, it’s Schrodinger’s silicone breast implant, paired with Kirby Kanarek’s transcriptions of bombshell conversations recorded on illegally placed recording devices.

All of them are worth the paper they’re printed upon.

20 Likes