Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

How big a box did Schrödinger have?!?

9 Likes

Big enough for a cat, Kirby’s pure intentions and Lauren’s bullet-deflecting implant(s) as well as her recordings.

Must be roomy. Maybe it has its own pocket dimension?

14 Likes

Here is an interesting article a friend just sent me. See what you think of it…

11 Likes

We’re gonna need a bigger box!!!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

21 Likes

Wow! He makes it look so easy. Never having jumped (I trotted over cavaletti once when I was eight years old; does that count?), I didn’t realize how wide some of those jumps are. Oh, wait, does it count when my Hackney pony jumped a wide puddle once? Unfortunately, I was driving him at the time. I was trying to get him to go through it, but he jumped instead.
And not only did we have a witness, but it was someone who was not only my neighbor, but also my co-worker. The story got around.

And yes, I am way behind again.

Rebecca

11 Likes

14 Likes

That’s interesting. I think the flying monkeys part is interesting g, that’s exactly what our two friends on this thread are. They do the Ks dirty work. There’s alot of Kirby in that article, frankly.

22 Likes

My thoughts as well.

1 Like

If Kirby is actually a bleeding hearts narcissist, it actually explains how she could raise a malignant narcissist like Lauren, and how lauren learned some of her tricks. I don’t know yet if JK is also a narcissist, but he may well be also, in which case, They came together and created this perfect storm of psychological abuse in that house. Imagine side stepping those people long enough to get out of the house. Wow. And learning their lessons of how to manipulate the world around them.
Wow. I’m starting to see how it happened. And, it explains the flying monkeys on this page.

18 Likes

Oh look, the Kanarek way.

If we do not do things the way certain posters want us to, they will try to get the thread closed.

17 Likes

I would think if you strongly felt this way, that you too would not be lunging but…

7 Likes

Here is another interesting one about the different roles within a narcissistic family…

https://www.carlacorelli.com/narcissistic-abuse-recovery/narcissistic-families/?

7 Likes

Extra confusing when they were all supposed to be by Lauren’s bedside every second of the day making sure her every need is taken care of…or whatever they were saying about that situation.

16 Likes

Yeah. Not really, I guess.

1 Like

Do you think maybe they are trying to send you a message?

The struggle is real. Lol.

4 Likes

Sycophant: sycophant • \SIK-uh-funt\ • noun. : a servile self-seeking flatterer.

Why would @Moderator_1 edit sycophant from a post? I’m seriously asking. Has that word been edited from posts in the past?

Edit to correct 1st spelling of sycophant (definition spelling is correct).

10 Likes

This describes my cats to a T.

8 Likes

A familiar? Sometimes that’s what K hangers-on seem like. Something sent out to gather information and return with knowlege they can use.

4 Likes

OMG, just go back and look at his interview on 48 Hours—the first clue is that he needs to “have the name on the door”!

17 Likes