Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Yep, some hither-to-non-disclosed-plans Taylor seems to have. Interesting that @hut-ho78 knows about them. Maybe that was an ‘oops! Did I say that out loud?’

20 Likes

Oh my gosh, you are so brilliant.
@CurrentlyHorseless got the police report and @hut-ho78 was given something from Judge Taylor about this housing stuff.
So smart you are, DownYonder!

18 Likes

It’s that hot air hitting the cold front.

11 Likes

And they might even catch a glimpse of one of their favorite person’s recent posts! She just can’t stay away from getting attention of any kind.

2 Likes

It’s cause somebody said their names three times in front of the mirror and they came flying in to run the hamster wheel. Annnnd, they’re gone again.

7 Likes

I never pondered the thought that the EIM has mind control powers.
Wow some humans are interesting and others not so much.

:horse:

11 Likes

Itchy and Scratchy will be back.

18 Likes

The only reason someone invoked their names was to draw their attention to the majority consensus about Lauren’s liability and they got all sqirrelky about it.

But they let some back room deal info slip, and skedaddled. My goodness.

13 Likes

bold = my comments

9 Likes

From a quick glance at the rules, it looks like that only applies at the lower levels, correct?

I don’t remember that from my eventing days in my youth, but it may not have been a rule back then. Or maybe I was just never going fast enough for that to be an issue for me. Lol.

https://www.usef.org/forms-pubs/KlV5P9prkmM/ev-eventing-division

I based my comments from what I have read from various legal journals and articles about the insanity defense and from civil rights groups that protect the rights of people with mental illness or brain injury. I am not an attorney so I of course can be wrong.

This is what Disability Rights of NJ has to say about commitment hearings. Their civil rights attorneys for their Institutional Team have served as an advocate for those in those type of hearings.

I am fine with agreeing to disagree rather than to argue the point. We both are entitled to our opinions.

5 Likes

Whoa. Clearly I missed a bunch of posts while I was looking at the eventing rules.

Is this going to be the next trendy accessory for the EIM members? Does it have to coordinate with the bathrobes?

13 Likes

I made my post while carefully avoiding any names or tags because they dont like that. Always trying to be thoughtful. :wink:

4 Likes

🤦

2 Likes

Because people here, despite claiming that they want them to stop posting really really enjoy arguing over the same thing. I think the threads would be much shorter if anyone actually managed to actually ignore those posters and what fun would that be.

16 Likes

Osmosis

3 Likes

Does anyone know if Nancy Jaffer will be covering the Krol hearing?

2 Likes

Maybe it was in the judge’s notes Lauren received? Wonder what she’s telling her supporters in her daily PMs and DMs with them.

11 Likes

But CH and HH have repeatedly told us they don’t know the K’s, don’t associate with them, don’t communicate with them, blah-blah-blah. However, since they steadfastly support a serial liar (LK), it stands to reason that they have no problem with lying when convenient. :thinking:

19 Likes

Another repetitive, disingenuous post by @trubandloki.

You understand perfectly well that I did not have private access to any police reports and never said that I did.

1 Like