Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

So who “caused” John Hinckley’s insanity? Ronald Reagan? Martin Scorsese? Jodi Foster?

Or: Nobody knows; it’s complicated. In his insanity, his violent act seems to have been triggered by an obsession with Jodi Foster. But she was obviously not the cause of his insanity.

Then how did you know what the police report said?

15 Likes

I do not know or associate with the Kanareks.

I do not support lying, regardless of who is doing the lying. Your characterizing me as “not having a problem with lying when convenient” is untrue and offensive.

2 Likes

Taunting much?

2 Likes

LO has posted an updat

13 Likes

Puppets will be puppets.

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up.

And also. Oof. :frowning:

6 Likes

Thank you, I assume you mean on the Go Fund Me?

2 Likes

How frustrating for MB and LO as well as the other patients.

7 Likes

Can someone post? I still cannot access the GFM.

3 Likes

You came back? You missed the question I asked you above.

Here, I have copied it here for you.

Copy and paste for you:

Hey @hut-ho78 , where/when did Judge Taylor mention anything about semi-controlled residential homes that were not available before?

14 Likes

Edit to add, sorry about the weird scaling.

18 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Thank you. I was driving and couldn’t copy and paste :woozy_face::scream:

2 Likes

If MB is successfully handling that type of stress with some of the extreme behavior of the other patients, I think it shows he could handle being released and get the appropriate treatment on his own.

36 Likes

Thank you for telling us the Go Fund Me had an update.

Not going to comment on your reading GFM while driving. Giggle.

4 Likes

If HH’s newest revelation is true, how could Judge T know how to hit MB’s hearing just right so that a bed might be available in six months instead of three?

(That’s a rhetorical question. He most probably doesn’t know, he’s just using it as an excuse.)

11 Likes

Yes, though thankfully he wouldn’t have to be alone and stranded as he is now. I can only imagine that some peace and loving support from those around him, and any treatment along the way to resuming and rebuilding his life, will be far more effective. It’s as though Greystone currently models itself along the lines of “institutions” of days gone by.

What a truly sad and sorry indictment of the system, the process and the facility is contained in LO’s update. Where any human being is basically left to languish in a limbo world without any of those checks and balances that LO mentions, is horrifying.

I truly hope that the outcome of the Krol hearing answers the wishes of those of us around the world who wish him the best.

21 Likes

How would HH, the Kanareks or anyone know anything about the hearing or what reports are within Greystone??? What about HIPAA and confidentiality? Why would the K’s and their followers have access to anything regarding Barisone at this point?? The criminal trial is over and anything they need to know can be asked in his civil deposition.

22 Likes