Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Did you miss the IF word in my post? I can’t tell if HH knows anything and if HH does, they are not who they say they are—or say they aren’t……:thinking:

8 Likes

It disconcerting LO didn’t mention the Krohl hearing. Makes me wonder if one is officially scheduled.

12 Likes

As always, it occurs to me that if the situation is so dire for MB, who has a lot of advantages and supporters, what must it be like for people who don’t have any of those things?

39 Likes

Is it listed somewhere on the New Jersey Court website schedule? Maybe she just has enough on her plate without responding to a million questions about it from the go fund me.

4 Likes

I wondered that, too. It’s apparently just a couple of days away now; I hope there aren’t any behind the scene machinations that could affect or influence the scheduled date?

I’m thinking of JK’s misguided doxing attempt and his comment to faux LO earlier in this thread along the lines of “see you there”. Or another Ex Party letter?

16 Likes

But…
I was going to finalize my travel plans to be able to meet him there. He is supposed to explain to me why he thinks it is funny to make someone homeless.

33 Likes

You’re not doubting the honesty of his words, are you?

16 Likes

Why would the idol, @Inigo-montoya (Jonathan Kanarek) not be honest with us?/ Of course he is going to tell me on Wednesday.
He might not see me… but that is not my fault. I will be right where I have always planned to be that day.
He said he would answer so I am expecting an answer.

14 Likes

Ah, yes, of course. Silly me.

The idol, the paragon, this man of integrity and class. He’ll do the right thing.

Please let us know how he answers your question.

20 Likes

Make sure you record the encounter when you go and meet him in person :wink:

20 Likes

Yes, record the conversation!

5 Likes

The fact that posts are copied over and over does not help either.

3 Likes

Great minds and all that!
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Mission accomplished. Like a stack of dominoes- kick over the first one and watch the rest fall where they may!

3 Likes

Here is an example of someone saying a poster skedaddled. Sorry I can’t be here 24/7 to entertain y’all.

I can’t remember where it is posted - here, YouTube, podcast, news article, that Judge Taylor made a comment about a facility not being ready for MB to move to at the time of the Krol hearind.

I sure as shinola didn’t hear it from anyone affiliated with the Kanareks or Goodwins or Barisones.

2 Likes

That’s a good question, though I’m a bit late!

If lks actions and propensity to do something caused the harm, that evidence will probably get in. If it’s just something undesireable but not helping the trier of fact (in this case the jury) it won’t get in.

For example:

1. lk has a habit of writing very threatening and vulgar things on social media directed toward people she doesn’t like- that probably gets in because it helps the jury understand the events.

2. Lk (and this is completely made up!) has a Hello Kitty themed bedroom. -this doesn’t get in because it doesn’t help the jury understand the events.

Does that help?

Edited because I am not great at typing on a tablet!

17 Likes

I’d like to take the opportunity to thank all the posters in this thread, for it has finally lit a fire under me to go volunteer time at the local free legal aid clinic supervising law students who are assisting the people who don’t have the means.

93 Likes

That is absolutely wonderful. Thank you very much!!

5 Likes

Thank you for that explanation. That completely makes sense now.

That is fantastic! Those clinics are so necessary! I’ve read a few cases where people who didn’t have the means got railroaded by the system.

12 Likes

Minnie’s excellent post upthread now has 90 “likes.”

17 Likes