Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

You’re all kinds of awesome. :heart:

17 Likes

What a great way to give back to the community! Good job!

8 Likes

That’s wonderful! Thank you!!

8 Likes

What an amazing thing to do!

I love that your kind and compassionate response to the injustices we’re reading about, is the total counterpoint to the K world view!

18 Likes

You are a shining example of how something good can come out of something horrible.

And I am saddened that it will only let me like your post once.

21 Likes

Maybe you simply made it up and are now stating it as fact?

I mean, it is a very specific thing you are saying - that Judge Taylor said.

It certainly was not in any of the articles from the Krol hearing.

14 Likes

Todays episode: Boyd Martin and the beginning of Dr. Simring’s testimony…

6 Likes

Now that I have re-read Jonathan Kanarek’s (@Inigo-montoya) post to me, it sounds like Jonathan plans to travel to me, right?
No traveling plans for me, Jonathan is coming to me.
Oh, I like that so much better.
Jonathan, what time shall I expect to see you?

(Link for those who want to read the original post where it is, and screen shot for those who do not want to bounce around the thread so much.)

13 Likes

This is especially meaningful after yesterday’s GoFundMe update. Railroaded and warehoused with no advocates.

30 Likes

No response yet to the GAS filing?

3 Likes

Crazy, isn’t it?

3 Likes

God bless you. There are so many people who are in a jam but can’t afford an attorney.

18 Likes

Yes, but I now see @Knights_Mom’s post regarding what may be happening behind the scenes.

And @lazaret, that’s just wonderful! Great for you, great for the students, and especially great for those being held unjustly.
I have a friend who’s a retired Assistant DA from Alaska who has done some work with the Innocence Project. These poor people who rely on a just system only to find it is anything but…

12 Likes

Is this the podcast where the guy basically just plays clips from the trial?

I tuned into a few early on, but he didn’t seem to be adding much to the discussion.

Are you sure you want to let him on your property? What if he never leaves?

19 Likes

Garlic, lotsa garlic. More garlic than an upscale garlic festival!

17 Likes

Very valid point.
Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya) has yet to tell me where he is meeting me. Darn him. But if he suggests my home I will be sure to suggest a public place. Then he (and his family) can squat there for as long as they want and I am not having to deal with it.

17 Likes

Someplace with cameras.

21 Likes

Yes, certainly no revelations but a useful recap since I just don’t have time to re-watch the trial on YouTube and can listen to the podcast episodes while I am doing other things.

4 Likes

There have been a number of OMG posts on this thread, but I have to say, the way in which JK was so certain that you were Lara O, and seemed to take such delight in his cleverness, will be forever memorable. Why on earth he thought you were LO is bizarre. My mind, it boggles.

30 Likes