Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

I am right there with you.

And to me, it just proves just how wrong the person who is idolized for always being right actually is.

#jonathankanarek
#kirbykanarek
#laurenkanarek
#lalapoprider
#liars
#prooftheyareliars
#contempt

#finishthebastard

14 Likes

I wonder if it was mostly just serving as a distraction from whatever direction the BB conversation was taking at the time.

9 Likes

Coincidentally, I just saw something similar come up in an advice column. Maybe you could meet at a Starbucks or someplace similar, since they have probably had lots of practice with this issue.

7 Likes

Will the K’s be allowed to attend and speak? How about LO?

2 Likes

Krol hearings are not supposed to be open to the public. But Judge Taylor likes to ignore the rules.

There is no reason for the Kanarek family to speak, they should not be allowed to speak. But again, Judge Taylor likes to ignore the rules.

31 Likes

I’m still appalled by the fact that Taylor seems to have no consequences for disregarding the law.

26 Likes

He likes to make rude, unenlightened comments too, about the party involved and their hygiene.
:exploding_head:
I hope he refrains from doing that again.

21 Likes

We can only hope so. But, it is Judge Taylor so…

8 Likes

I am not sure logic is a tool in the tool belt of any of the KKlan.

Heck, if it were, we wouldn’t be here right now, and none of this would have happened!

8 Likes

I don’t think JK actually thought @trubandloki was LO. Trubandloki has made a point of tagging snd mocking him on a daily basis, and throwing out a baseless insinuation or claim that a disliked poster is an insider is a very common tactic of the mob.

He ignored trubandloki s taunts literally for months before turning the tables and stooping to your (g) tactics.

Are you (g) actually so certain that HH and I are insiders? LKs sister, someone on the Kanarek legal team, RGs mother? I can’t believe you (g) seriously believe any of that. It’s just a taunt.

2 Likes

Watching the Murdough trial I kept thinking of the tremendous difference between Taylor and Newman. Newman was 100% attentive, thoughtful, respectful, unbiased, honorable and professional, even when sentencing Murdough. What a stark contrast to Taylor.

35 Likes

Barisone has the right to request the hearing be closed. But if he doesn’t request it be closed, others, including the press can attend.

1 Like

Not true. Others wanting to attend, including the press, must ask permission. Taylor can overrule anything regardless what Barisone and his attorneys say because he thinks he is King.

12 Likes

You have talked ABOUT @Inigo-montoya on these threads quite a bit.

Have you ever actually had dialogue with him?

I don’t think I have ever seen you have direct dialogue WITH @Inigo-montoya.

You sure have had plenty of dialogue with the rest of us.

12 Likes

But also the similarities between the Murdaughs and Kanareks: Entitled, unchecked nonsense.

12 Likes

So true……it’s weird. Almost like it’s all one person with multiple personalities….

13 Likes

Reminds me of hydra. Are we allowed to talk about mythology?

11 Likes

Yes…

3 Likes

All this chatter about “taunting” and “goading”… I think a little self-awareness and introspection would go a long way here. I see such comments going both ways - despite all the fussing and angst about it being one-sided.

I doubt that more than a couple of posters ever seriously considered that you or HH were an insider - but then, you stated that IM was credible and beyond reproach when many had figured out he was likely JK… and he is the ultimate insider.

Trying to emulate the Duttons? At least they were fictitious and no one was actually targetted, murdered, ruined or just disappeared after someone kindly gave them a ride to the train station.

11 Likes

So what is your point, VHM?

I have “plenty of dialogue with the rest” of you, but you haven’t “seen” direct dialogue WITH IM?

It’s a discussion board.

Are you asking me if I’ve ever PMed with IM?