Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Awful.

6 Likes

That typo reminded me of:

8 Likes

Definitely!

That @Ambitious_Kate and others made up that JK was on the patio when the shooting happened but the only dad near was MHG’s dad. That was testimony by RC and LE.

2 Likes

Nobody “made up” that story but you.
It was a conflation of ideas, words that sounded the same. It was humour.

edited to include the quote

11 Likes

Agreed. I didn’t get that far when I made my comment. When I said woefully far behind I wasn’t just woofin’! :rofl:

I wonder who could have set it up 12 years ago if not JK himself?

6 Likes

A daughter. For some reason. Numerous possibilities and scenarios.

4 Likes

Not only this, his reasoning was asinine. Just b/c a lot was made public at the trial does not mean that his privacy going forward cannot be protected. There was nothing for it at the criminal trial - it was in open court and the parties allowed media coverage. Saying once some stuff comes out in court = no reason to follow rules and protect new and ongoing health-related info honestly makes zero sense.

The apt analogy would have been, one pony got out and let a couple other horses out and they ran away. That doesn’t mean you simply open the remaining stall doors the next day and let the rest of the horses wander away, too. How does that make even a little sense?

46 Likes

I think it actually originated as a “rumor” posted to FB or YT that was brought up here as humor. A kind of “see what kind of things are being posted in the comments section” type of thing……

3 Likes

Two of his daughters are HR/head hunter types remember. One for lawyers and the other for bio-industry. Maybe it was so they could learn to maneuver Linked in without compromising their own profiles.

1 Like

We’ve been driving from AZ to WA for days, to exhausted to read at night,

Cliff notes of movement, decision s etputy please? This has been a huge ordeal. Stress level is above hi. I’ll eventually go bad ck and read

4 Likes

I’ll take a swing at it -

1. Krol hearing did not occur today
  2. MB’s team asked judge Taylor to recuse himself from the case/ hearings due to his prejudicial comments against Michael. Judge refused.
  3. MB’s team also asked that the next Krohl hearing be private. Judge refused.
  4. Next Krol hearing now moved to April 25
  5. MB remains at greystone.
18 Likes
2 Likes

Just to save me the time of requesting PROOF of these THREATS again …

7 Likes

Indeed, where/when/what were the threats?

Deffo put up or shut up time long past now.

27 Likes

Pop “stay in your lane” next to “kiss my grits” from Mommy Dearest, so classy.

12 Likes

As no proof has been provided of such serious statements, despite requests for it by multiple people over a period of time, I think we can safely assume that @hut-ho78 made it all up for attention. We can also then safely assume that everything else @hut-ho78 says is also a lie made up for attention. That certainly makes scrolling so much easier, because everything they say can be immediately discounted as fantasy.

lies

20 Likes

Honestly, it’s so dumb. Discussion of letting the barn know what they’ve let themselves in for =/= threats. Hell, discussion of threats doesn’t even = threats.

But I guess it is sooper dramatic to throw around words and accusations like that. Some folks are addicted to the drama.

Meanwhile, actual threats were made but…no bigs, right? Let’s quadruple down on our faux horror of make pretend ‘threats’ instead.

So much more fun, eh? :roll_eyes:

27 Likes

If you use the ignore feature, you don’t even have to waste the time on scrolling by the nonsense, much less reading it.

12 Likes

Yep, 10/10 recommend

8 Likes