Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

In other news…Mr Silver has filed some stuff. I haven’t read it all yet.

Will update original post accordingly.

SGF Res GAS Motion To Bar 030923.pdf (887.2 KB)

23 Likes

Woohoo!

9 Likes

How does all this work with Robert Guy Goodwin who said that Lauren Kanarek is his employer?
Isn’t there paperwork that has to be filed about all that?

7 Likes

Thank you for downloading this for us.

7 Likes

I believe she claimed that her father paid her bills, but he was using her money. Which came from “the bank.”

6 Likes

If daddy is writing the check for his horses it wouldn’t count

2 Likes

Since KK’s parents are reportedly quite wealthy, it could be that LK had received a chunk of $$$ via a trust. But I am guessing it may actually be more like a family trust than an individual trust. I am also thinking that the trustees could be KK and the three daughters, and maybe another party such as JK so there is an odd number. And they may have voted to only dispense a certain amount to each beneficiary each year instead of disbursing all the funds at once and closing the trust.

That would explain why LK seems to think she is of “unlimited means” but has to rely on Daddy to get money “from the bank” to pay her bills. And why JK may have felt he needed to try to limit LK’s expenses by ensuring she got free room and board at HH. He feared her yearly stipend wasn’t going to be enough to cover all the horses she was acquiring plus her own living expenses. And they might have to dip further into the trust and further drain that resource.

4 Likes

Page 8, first paragraph, has this horse :rofl: :joy:

Master of the Pen that Silver is, but of course i am just a horse.

*edit for name correction

14 Likes

:grin:

5 Likes

Thank you for clarifying that for me!

1 Like

I’ve got to think this thread probably holds the BB record for Schrödinger references. By a mile.

9 Likes

A new filing to read is like when the food is all set out on Thanksgiving, the table gets quiet as people eat. Here it is quiet as people read.

15 Likes

Thanks for explaining! I was super confused by that :crazy_face:

1 Like

I love her too, the baby rattle is such a power move.

1 Like

If the (empty?) box fits…

3 Likes

She loved to wear red pumps which she called her F*** M* shoes.

Ha! Found a pic!

19 Likes

Wasn’t it Taylor who got that comment section shut down at the time?

If so, whose privacy was he trying to protect, since now he seems so unconcerned about MB’s right to privacy regarding his mental health?

7 Likes

Wasn’t that just speculation?

Whee-doggie! Game On!!! Wow! Thank you Mr Silver!!!

12 Likes

Mr Silver is not letting us down. His writing is wonderful, like always. What an impressive opening paragraph.

34 Likes