Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Turns out his daughter is not special or novel. :joy:
I am cackling.

25 Likes

Say it ain’t so

4 Likes

Yes Mr. Silver, the EIM will definitely “hold your beer”.

28 Likes

I know other people are going to be posting screenshots but I can’t resist.

Edited to crop out so it’s easier to read.

41 Likes

That was my thought. He said “hold my beer” in essence. Very nice. Very nice.

24 Likes

I wonder if all those posters have ESPN.

I know I have ESPN. That’s how I knew:

1. To create that fake LinkedIn profile for JK all the way back in 2011.
  2. That Mr. Silver would be filing a response to GAS’s motion today.

Now… do we think my ESPN skills will be enough for me to score a hat trick? If so, I’m going to guess that during her deposition… Lollypop will be asked questions about:

1)What is her annual reported income to the IRS?
2) Who pays for the board, vet and farrier expenses every month for her horses? Essentially… who’s checking account does the money come from for those luxury hobby expenses each and every time a bill is paid for one of Lollypop’s horses?
3) What type of primary health insurance coverage does she use?

Those are really boring and basic questions. I know. I’m sorry if other readers are bored with my continuing fixation on simple bean counting issues when it comes to this entire case. But… I am really curious about the answers to those 3 questions. I think someone should ask Lollypop those three questions under oath during a deposition. If there is nothing to hide… then it should be REALLY EASY for her to answer those three questions during a deposition, when she is under oath. If there IS something slippery going on, however, I think those three questions might be the equivalent of pulling that little thread on the top of the feed bag… it seems like such a small thing, and the feed bag seems like it’s totally secured shut… but if you just tug on the end of that one little thread… the whole bag opens right up and grain spills EVERYWHERE.

:woman_shrugging:

19 Likes

Well that solidifies my love :joy:

2 Likes

I just saw an ad on fb that she is going to be at a Dovers in Branchburg NJ soon.

1 Like

Silver wrote “hold my beer” in legalese,

17 Likes

Can’t claim lost income without proving income to lose.

30 Likes

Yaaaasssss….

And won’t she have to provide information concerning her medical coverage when it comes to any claims about medical expenses?

6 Likes

The Star Ledger is my suggestion.

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Or the routine drug addiction counseling/blood work she claimed to be getting. And the Suboxone perscriptions?

13 Likes

Yep.

5 Likes

I think next to the “Just watch” phrase, this is my second favorite.

The Court can take its pick, but those descriptors (and several more that are not appropriate for legal papers) best describe Plaintiff’s latest motion.

(my bold for emphasis because it is just too good!)

23 Likes

I was in the newspaper industry surrounded by unbiased and ethical reporters. In my opinion, Sarah Nir gravitates toward yellow journalism with a liberal dose of puffery. I

15 Likes

21 Likes

That response by Mr. Silver is amazing.
Just amazing.

I enjoy reading his response about Collateral Estoppel and how it is just like some of our Legal Professionals have said it would be.

16 Likes

In addition to the previously mentioned highlights, here’s a couple I love:

38 Likes