Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

AW man, that shattered Olympic dream…

9 Likes

Probably Facebook page.

4 Likes

I probably saw the same ad or a similar one. Who wants to go and ask her to do a follow up article on the case??

6 Likes

Wow! These responses from Silver and Deninger are awesome. I like how it also mentions how much information was not brought up at the trial because of the limitations by Judge Taylor. It is refreshing to read responses by intelligent and literate attorneys. I wonder what GAS is thinking after reading these? You would think at some point, if he is any kind of attorney, he must be thinking “what the Hell did I get myself into here?”.

It would appear that the K Klan made a big error in judgement in filing this lawsuit. It is always nice when the pigeons come home to roost and the karma bus pulls in. Couldn’t happen to more deserving people.

40 Likes

Sigh, probably not. The oral arguments in November weren’t.

I’d so love to watch, though.

6 Likes

With Michael’s legal fees mounting every minute, I would once again encourage people to donate to the gofundme. (<-- LINK) Even if you can’t spare more than $10, it will help. Every dollar will help Michael to retain his remarkable legal team.

23 Likes

I interpreted it as a typo meaning “Facebook feed.”

21 Likes

There’s logical stuff and then there will be wildly misconstrued twisted stuff. An example would be:

1. MB started to behave in an unhealthy way.
  2. Everyone saw or should have seen.
  3. There is a LL responsibility to provide safe domicile
  4. That another resident of that property injured plaintiff
  5. Defendant LL should have noted Defendant MB acting oddly and taken action
  6. This failure to take action by the LL was negligent and irresponsible

These things get crazy like that. People would sue Mother Nature for getting a dig bite if they knew where to serve the papers.

3 Likes

Oh, yes! Good job!

3 Likes

Yes, I was pleased to see a few jabs at Judge Taylor. GAS is way out of his element. We have seen how lazy he has been through all of this. He needs to go back to defending dog bites.

10 Likes

This was so my system for naming motions. But I suggest numbering the motions because soon you’ll be getting Opps and Replies on the same papers.

An example: (made up motions, not this case)

P Mot 1 Sum Judmt
D Opp P Mot 1 Sum Judmt
D Mot 2 Quash
P Opp D Mot 2 Quash and P Reply P Mot 1 SJ
D Reply D Mot 2 Quash

6 Likes

I went back and watched the 48 Hours episode recently, since I had not seen it for quite a while. And there was Nagel, bloviating about the insane jury in the criminal trial.

I wonder if he is enjoying being on the sidelines now and just watching the K parade go by from a safe distance?

8 Likes

I can only admire his editing ability if he managed to weed out just 50 or so exhibits from LK’s voluminous Facebook posts.

13 Likes

Facebook feed?

8 Likes

Well, he could probably stay busy just doing that for the K clan. Poor Rosie.

6 Likes

I am leaning towards MHG being one of the John Does.

4 Likes

It’s interesting that the attorney for MB stated in his papers just filed that the NGRI verdict in the criminal trial was a result of the jury finding LK caused MBs mental state.

25 Likes

Where oh where are those promised Kanarek bombshells?

9 Likes

Yes… that’s legalese for “where’s the fruitbat?” I love it.

8 Likes

I feel like that could be a very poor strategic move on LK’s part, since that would probably open up a line of questioning about LK’s treatment of MHG’s kids. Among other things.

14 Likes