Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Feed. 20,000 page Facebook feed.

5 Likes

I think he is doing what he is doing in order to protect himself from a malpractice lawsuit once the K’s lose. Even if it isn’t conventional, he can at least point back and say, I did what they asked, even if it wasn’t correct or advised.

17 Likes

I’m 100 posts behind, so maybe someone else pointed this out already, but I am certain that long ago, in maybe one or two previous threads, LK posted herself about writing a “victim statement” to the judge. Does no one else recall that?

12 Likes

I THINK I recollect Lollypop posting about this in one of her YouTube commenting sprees last June.

ETA- I think she was banned from COTH by then.

8 Likes

I suspect that these 50 exhibits are pages and pages of posts - not 1 exhibit per post (purely going off how evidence was entered at exhibits in the JD/AH trial).

4 Likes

Silver:

10 Likes

Wouldn’t Michael have been involved in selecting those posts indicating those that worried him the most? For sure The Manifest must be included!

4 Likes

She’s busy touting her book.

2 Likes

It is a truthful statement.
They were unable to ask them, true. But they did not ask and fully explore.
I doubt anyone on Michael’s team finds that line upsetting.

I think the dates at the end of the name are what keeps them clear which is which.

9 Likes

I wonder if she used the same photographer for that picture as was used for the LK photos involving the ugly floral blouse that ran in the NYT puff piece.

And put on a helmet and a pair of boots, ffs.

17 Likes

Well, I don’t have ESPN, but I do have HBO.

3 Likes

Filed by GAS today.

7 Likes

In my experience, which is not in NJ, when judges get to having feelings about attorneys, it does lead to the judge very much scrutinizing that attorneys work.
I have also witnessed first hand- as in i was opposing counsel on the case- a judge do a one-eighty on two cases with essentially identical facts because the defense attorney and the judge didn’t like each other.

It was shocking to me, even though it meant the judge granted my motion.

19 Likes

Which I imagine was cheap compared to wherever she boards now, unless strongarm Daddio brokered a better deal.

5 Likes

WTF.

This is weird from GAS. It says the same thing as the other motion says. Except not as well.

Did LK or JK write this?

It doesn’t seem like an attorney wrote this.

13 Likes

:dart:

13 Likes

Thank you for sharing first hand experience.

1 Like

“Only wants to tell her story”

Which one would that be??

Goodness so many laughs today, but I am only a horse of course.

31 Likes

Hawking it to preteens. Nice.

4 Likes

Funds payable to Barisone legal fund.

26 Likes