Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Regarding the bolded…

If it’s not about this, then why did GAS bring up the whole argument that MBs attorneys are only asking Lollypop questions in order to harass her?

Of course MB and SGF are going to go down the road of Lollypop’s provocations. It’s not about defending MB for shooting LK (he hasn’t even admitted he did) - it’s about LK being 51% or more responsible for the absolute crazy situation that unfolded at the farm on the day of August 7th, 2019.

21 Likes

Oh no. Do we really have to bring up all those amazing drawings again? How could they have forgotten about all those drawings that so many people put so much work into?

17 Likes

Unbelievable that Greystone couldn’t even get there :poop: together enough to do the one thing the court needed for Michael to have his hearing. That’s just sad.

27 Likes

I find that line REALLY weird.

Wtf are they trying to say with that? Are they referring to a specific filing?

2 Likes

What?

I guess I need to go to the Go Fund Me and read the update.

That is just crazy.

What are they doing over there? Not providing counseling and also not able to provide paperwork to the court in a timely manner? So sad.

15 Likes

I think it’s probably along the lines of how SGF has acknowledged they owe RG money….

But SGF doesn’t seem to be acting on that acknowledgement that I can tell.

4 Likes

Lollypop doesn’t like NJ’s laws when it comes to modified comparative fault.

So she’s just going to pretend that it isn’t a thing.

This is unfortunately what happens when college dropouts decide they are just as educated on the law as seasoned attorneys, and start attempting to run their own legal show.

16 Likes

They have no accountability. What a failed system.

9 Likes

Explain?

1 Like

even after lawsuits and a settlement in place to prevent this stuff, they are still failing. It’s really sad.

14 Likes

Yeah, it is very crazy. And very sad. I feel for the patients in there. It’s bad enough for MB, but everyone else that doesn’t have his support system are in a world of trouble with no one advocating for them.

24 Likes

I am wondering if the panic’d provocation barring is an attempt to prevent the videos/audios from seeing the light of day. Tied to why the Kanerwrecks arent responding to their subpeonas.

23 Likes

Surely you realize this isn’t allowed. Glad you admit, however, that this is plainly the goal. :clap:

10 Likes

Now, Now, Now, It’s all about Nora errr I mean lollypop…

12 Likes

this makes me think of the saying “let people think you are an idiot you dont need to speak and prove them right” so something along those lines.

8 Likes

With respect to the earlier class action lawsuit involving Greystone…

Were monetary damages awarded to any of the plaintiffs involved? Or was it just a matter of setting up guidelines to rectify certain identified issues, and establishing an oversight board?

4 Likes

From the GFM, does Taylor honestly not know how the public perceives him?
From the YT comments to even some of the court commentators, many people criticized him.
He can come on here and get a dose of reality if he wants.

12 Likes

I seriously think that @CurrentlyHorseless might think that because Lollypop was shot…

The whole modified comparative negligence aspect of NJ law simply won’t apply.

7 Likes

Stone is explaining exactly my logic. That doesn’t mean I wrote it for him.

If he didn’t shoot her, how is her provocation relevant at all?

He claims he doesn’t remember the shooting. However, he acknowledged that he has been told that he shot her. I wasn’t at the scene to witness what happened and I know he shot her (No, not with absolute certainty, but with the certainty required for actus reus.)

He has been informed by his lawyers and his doctors that he shot her.

1 Like

I don’t think they put merit into YT comments. The thousands of YT comments on the Murdaugh trial were screaming about that judge and that AM was clearly innocent lol

That judge was amazing.

Other commentators are a different story. YT is just a wasteland of trolls.

3 Likes