Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

The attorneys will pick and chose the most important ones to prove their case. They will offer those exhibits up and ask for them to be admitted. If there is no objection from the other side the judge will allow that exhibit to be entered into evidence and then it becomes part of the official record.

Having the depositions done before the hearing will help the attorneys decide which exhibits will be used.

I am sure the attorneys will know those sm posts backwards and forwards, if during the hearing a witness lets slip out, the attorney can dig out another exhibit.

3 Likes

Could GAS being using Lauren Kanarek’s first name in an attempt to make her seem more… well… um… human? More normal?

3 Likes

Besides the fact that nothing will make her look more human IMO, the answer is NO. It’s just not done. They would be addressed as plaintiff, plaintiff Kanarek or Kanarek.

Never by first name.

On the cross it would be role, role + last name or just last name.

13 Likes

I rode barefoot once. Got a big ole horsefly bite on my toe!

2 Likes

Oof. That would be a lot of brain cell storage space to waste on something so hideous.

9 Likes

But… it worked with Taylor so why not try it here?

8 Likes

I get a sense this judge is vastly different from Taylor.

16 Likes

You are incapable of producing word salads. You write short, succinct paragraphs and I enjoy reading your posts.

16 Likes

Fingers crossed. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Is that legal for someone to present material as being written by a lawyer when it wasn’t?

1 Like

Jesus, if I were the judge I’d sign that form of order so dang fast…

The last thing any judge needs is these three arguing about this. Stone will take his lumps and we’ll all get on with depositions, please. If stone is feeling his oats he’ll make lk pay for one of his trusted staff to attend for a contracted Florida based attorney/staff to attend in person so she follows the rules.

11 Likes

Fascinating. So if I provided someone who has LN access with a name, email address and Facebook account, it might link to other accounts from the same person under a different name. Hmmmm…

13 Likes

Good luck to that person.

4 Likes

I think Stone also requested opportunity for oral argument on 03/17 -

I might be confused though. IANAL . :upside_down_face:

Anyway… are you saying the judge should ignore all this noise and just rule on it already and say no to oral arguments?

1 Like

If the lawyer has read it and signed it, she is saying it’s OK.

12 Likes

Yes, if that’s an option he has. But I’m pissy like that! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

The way that was formatted, it looks like a lawsuit. Just not one from NJ. I don’t know for sure, but that’s my take, some sort of complaint.

9 Likes

To me it reads as if JK may have written it and is considering the family or himself to be the plaintiff.

11 Likes

If so, maybe that’s why he figures they can tag team on a single lawyer.

6 Likes

With the jury I was on we had access to thousands of text messages that were admitted into evidence, but we’re not directly refered to in the testimony. In our case, a block of messages would be admitted into evidence so the prosecution could use some of them.

(NOTE: I refer to the prosecution only because the defense did very little)

10 Likes