Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Of course I do! I’ve never denied knowing people and situations. I was challenged to explain my post about the no contact order and I did. Do you think after 30+ years in dressage and sport horse breeding circles locally and nationally that I don’t know people??? So what? Who cares? Are you jealous that I know people? Dozens of my friends know LO, MH, AB, MB, etc. So what? Do you think there is a daily/weekly phone call of “secret information”? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I can promise you that the vast majority of people I know do not discuss this case unless something major is happening. Bless your heart - you have a vivid imagination!

29 Likes

Didn’t Dr. Simring say that MB’s memory loss is most likely caused by the concussion he received from the beating? That would make sense to me.

16 Likes

20 Likes

Ponies know how to fish?

6 Likes

I hope as the leader of the EIM you do have weekly meetings to discuss the case. You do need to stay informed to oversee the bylaws of the organization!

10 Likes

Which federal law applies to a Krol hearing?

Edited to add that i see HIPAA being referenced. HIPAA only applies to a covered entity, the court is not a covered entity. Graystone might be, though

6 Likes

I watched human fish at the pond many a days, while in my stall pondering and eating hay. I dare say I might be smart enough to realize when one is casting their line out to see what they can scare up.
But of course I am just a horse.

9 Likes

Well, I usually only pay attention to the recipes since the trend is to ignore laws and bylaws! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Do you walk down to the edge and paw at the water to muddy things up? Horses and cows are good at that.

6 Likes

Lets send Judge T some recipes and see if that calms him down some. I still don’t see what benefit it is to the state to insist on an open hearing if the Krol person doesn’t want it.

3 Likes

Paw at the edge, oh my dear human one does not simply paw at the edge.
You may start that way to muddy the waters however soon enough you will find yourself in the deep end and not realize which direction the shore is.

Good thing I have horse sense to know where to paddle too and do not need a life ring or guard to help me out.

But again I am just a horse of course.

9 Likes

I have noticed there is a significant difference between the so-called EIM, or Barisone supporters to those who challenge everything on these threads. That difference is when the supporters are called to explain or produce receipts for something posted, we do! When what I’m calling challengers post something out of the blue and are asked for proof or explanation they either completely ignore the repeated questions or flounce off. Double standards?

21 Likes

I had a gorgeous big grey (white) mare many years ago that always balked at water, from a puddle to a running stream to a pond. After working with her for months with the help of lead ponies, she learned there was nothing to fear. The only problem was once she got in water she wanted to paw and lay down in it!! :weary:

9 Likes

And of course, EIM law > all other laws.

7 Likes

Just for reference, Kirby is back to being herself on YT.

8 Likes

I believe he did.

Then Dr. Mustache took the completely opposite view, as I recall.

6 Likes

I think greys must like getting dirty. Of course maybe it would clean her off to roll in the water but not with a rider!

3 Likes

I don’t look at the YouTube comments, but wow. I can just imagine the warm welcome KK is getting there if she’s using her real name.

4 Likes

Well, if Taylor continues to insist the Krol Hearings are public, then he can damnwell stream them so there is no question regarding what was said! Of course there will still be some who will argue about what their eyes and ears saw and heard!

8 Likes

Link, please?

1 Like