Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Grasping again @hut-ho78?

Funny, none of these things you project onto Michael Barisone of come to light in almost 4 years! Since you want to talk projection!

But many, many things are still coming to light about Lauren Kanarek and her ilk. Like approaching a witness shortly before a trial!

I am willing to bet that is just the tip of the iceberg.

What’s that jangling I hear?

Must be skeletons in the closet!

23 Likes

MB as the accused was much more protected by law than LK, the victim, and the prosecutor followed the rules unlike the defense.

1 Like

:rofl:

15 Likes

Why would strange horses with no connection to another horse be running around neighing and making angry mare faces at anyone who runs a different direction?

2 Likes

Did you actually watch the trial @hut-ho78?

You think your girl got no protection in the criminal trial???

You better hold onto your bippie ‘cause you are in for a nasty ride in the civil trial!!!

24 Likes

Oh dear. YOU are the strange horse in @SoCoPony’s post.

8 Likes

That’s not how it works @eggbutt. The accused has the rights, the victim has very few.

1 Like

Oh my goodness, how very surprised you’re about to be!

As much as I can appreciate a good bravado-fest, don’t position yourself to suffer the inevitable formidable fall. It’s not healthy.

16 Likes

My herd can beat up your herd?

6 Likes

Schellhorn was trying to convict Barisone of attempted murder, remember? Are you saying if he had any information to show Barisone had a history of violence in his past he would have kept it out of the trial? Wow!

31 Likes

That would be a dereliction of duty which then led to the defendant being found in various stages of not guilty-ness.

14 Likes

It’s not allowed @eggbutt. Sometimes, if someone is guilty, prior acts can come out for sentencing but a crime is judged on its own. When a serial killer goes to trial, the prosecutor doesn’t get to say “he killed the others and dumped the bodies in the same place so he killed this one too.” Each one has to be proven on its own, means, motive, and opportunity.

You know what @hut-ho78’s warnings of what might come out in the civil trial about Michael Barisone remind me of???

Bombshells!!!

Bombshells we were promised during the criminal trial!

Bombshells we were promised on 48Hours!

Here a bombshell! There a bombshell! Everywhere a bombshell!

And not a single bombshell was ever produced, was it???

40 Likes

Maybe not the bombshell that was promised but those texts we saw this week plus Mr Tarshis’s strange encounter were pretty bombshell-like.

36 Likes

:laughing: You are so comical Hut.

6 Likes

:horse:
:joy:

5 Likes

Like a whirling dervish. Its a religious ecstacy thing. They become addicted and can’t stop spinning.

13 Likes

So, I guess the Ks are:

• Scrambling to find a legal reason why their dog has the right to attack and bite the landlord’s agents;
  • Scrambling to find a legal reason why their dog has the right to attack and bite Barisone on his property
  • Scrambling to accuse people of doxing while talking about who saw them tag team a witness for the criminal trial last spring in florida. Although they may have wanted someone to reveal those people for their own threats
  • Scrambling to insinuate that Michael Barisone has a criminal past history.

Its all deflection, though. Whenever someone talks about the crazy JK and Lauren Kanarek actually did, they try to talk about how Michael Barisone might be worse.

Just nuts.

24 Likes

All the more reason to ignore them.

13 Likes

It’s not just us. With the broad TV coverage, everybody saw. And widespread opinion is not at all favorable to LK. But everybody saw. And if this thing goes to trial the world will see so much, much more.

19 Likes