Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

There is little in life that lawyers are more accustomed to than being denigrated :joy:

31 Likes

I just recently saw a video somewhere of an entirely different animal cantering around that sounded extremely similar to a horse. I think maybe it was a rhino? Or possibly a moose?

So add those to the list of animals that could pop up when you hear hoofbeats.

6 Likes

Maybe somebody who is actually involved in conspiracies with motives and agendas is more likely to imagine them in others. Projection again?

4 Likes

I always wondered why she didn’t film at the barn she’s at, or if the owners wouldn’t give permission, why she didn’t figure out a way to use her own beloved horses elsewhere. Very strange to me. She was all decked out and spiffed up with new boots, etc and RG looked like he just finished stripping stalls. Weird.

22 Likes

Hmm. That seems remarkably clear.

Is there anyone who is good at embroidery who could maybe put that on a pillow? And we can send it to Taylor before the next hearing?

12 Likes

LOL! Threw her under the bus! Oh, CC, claim your “fairness”.

4 Likes

Funny you should say that.

I don’t know if I caught that the first time around, but on the rewatch, I definitely noticed that the boots looked like they were brand spanking new, and had never actually touched a horse yet.

6 Likes

This is an interesting read. The reason a public defender took over the appeal is because Veritas was out of money. Ed Bilinkas continued to help the PD with the appeal.

11 Likes

Yeah, what future? KK can still go to prayer meetings and be forgiven, JK can golf, LK can go pet her horses, RG can, well, do whatever RG does. Its not like there’s a social reputation they have to uphold. The future is wide open for them, unless, of course, they have to sell properties to pay for losing their case to MB, then they’ll just have to become renters, I guess. If any landlord would have them.

8 Likes

I’m guessing either they didn’t want to bring attention to her current barn, the current barn didn’t want the disruption of a film crew there, they didn’t want to show people where she boarded in case crazy people recognized it and showed up there, or they wanted a fancier looking place. Her barn is very nice and relaxed, but it’s not opulent like some Florida properties.

12 Likes

It would probably need to be a landlord who does not run background checks. Or watch 48 Hours. Or follow true crime at all.

3 Likes

That sounds totally understandable to me.

I think years ago when Stephen Colbert did that lesson with MB, somebody here on the BB said the whole barn had to be shut down for a couple of days to allow for filming the episode.

5 Likes

I came up with EIM too though y’all blame IM.

2 Likes

RV parks come to mind with transient campers.

6 Likes

I show my respect by not claiming to be a lawyer when I am not.

1 Like

Where did you get the info that she was represented by a public defender because she was out of money? Or that Bilinkas helped with the appeal?

Bilinkas was involved in the judge’s error on the jury instructions because he could have objected to the incorrect jury instructions and didn’t.

1 Like

And you are quite proud of that apparently! I apologize to @Inigo-montoya for giving him the credit for the obnoxious title given to so many that was meant as an insult that was immediately completely embraced!

6 Likes

No. I’ve apologized to y’all for it, owned it, I guess it was one of those brief moments I was put on ignore.

1 Like

Dr Simring said the name of the company that swept for listening devices. I looked them up. Their web page proclaims the thorough job they do, they have all the necessary equipment and experience to do a very thorough search, unlike the companies that can only find active devices. https://www.usabugsweeps.com/

And?