Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

I’m so far behind, so sorry if this has been addressed….

But actually, there was a hearing in which MB had to go in front on Taylor and be asked on the record if he gave consent to Law and Crime to record……he formally replied that he “Welcomed the media”.

PS….his hair was long, just as it was at trial…

7 Likes

I have a life theory (learned the hard way) that people who are inherently distrustful should probably not be trusted.

10 Likes

I do believe that is a record. And with that many likes, we have a decent barometer for how many are reading and just not commenting.

6 Likes

Thanks for reposting Mini’s post.

It should be reposted every now and then, IMO.

5 Likes

I’m hundreds of posts behind, so sorry if someone already came up with the quote:

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.” Abraham Lincoln

13 Likes

And you think other posters have?

6 Likes

Then again, there’s…

(4) Coconut Horse - YouTube

2 Likes

Always a possibility.

ETA: Found it!

6 Likes

OMG he’s too cute.

1 Like

But did you? Earliest post I could find of “Elderly Illegal Mob” was in May ‘22 around post 10442 by @iberianfan

You do however, have the honor of coining “illegal mob” earlier in that same thread around post 8494

So that is something to be proud of I guess.

I do believe the dearly departed RND was the poster who inspired the “elderly” portion with this post:(bonus points for this screen shot also capturing a pretty gross post from @Seeker1)

Which in turn inspired @Rhythm_Pace_Impulsion to (I believe) post a slightly inverted iteration in June ‘22

In May’22 @SillyHorse made mention of the term in a separate thread.

So unless there has been some deleting, or the coth search function is malfunctioning, I’m afraid that no, you did not bring the term “Elderly Illegal Mob” to coth.

Illegal mob? Sure. But not EIM. Which is odd since this is the 2nd time you’ve made that claim. I don’t think you are the anti-hero that you see yourself to be.

13 Likes

LOL, no, not quite thats funny

9 Likes
13 Likes

If you say stuff that is way too logical they ignore you. Ask around, it happens to everyone when their comments are not able to be twisted or taunted.

11 Likes

Thank you!

I personally appreciate your information. I have learned quite a bit from your and the other legal professionals who are so generous with their time and knowledge.

13 Likes

The service didn’t find the bug by the dumpster because they didn’t look by the dumpster.

(What kind of client does this?)

Per the text that is part of the exhibits in an earlier filing.

5 Likes

Well, I did not coin the phrase EIM.

On the point that @CurrentlyHorseless keeps pounding: Judge Taylor knows the rules better than we do, why would he ignore them? I can’t answer for Taylor, but I can speak to an actual judge ruling against a state statute because he didn’t think it could possibly say what it said. Judges have opinions and biases, too. This particular judge was not familiar with this area of law, nor was he familiar with the state legislature’s stance on that area. The case was settled, so no appeal.

Judges do things sometimes because that’s how they want it to happen.

23 Likes

She asked for legal experts not Google law students.

6 Likes

It was not only Hut, but yes, that is a GREAT example of when Hut did do that. Thank you for sharing it!

11 Likes

I thought that was NP in one of his Facebook rants about COTH?

6 Likes

Wow @BatCoach, that is some great research! Thank you.

I do know that some of Jonathan Kanarek @Inigo-montoya posts have been edited/removed. I am not sure if it was any of those older posts, but who knows…

10 Likes