Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Me too! I wanted to attribute it to the EIM but couldn’t figure out how to do it (must be because I am really elderly and technologically challenged).

10 Likes

This ^
I’ve never posted on YouTube. Only started posting on this forum because we boarded around the corner from Barisone’s farm and had mutual professional associations.

I’m curious as to HH and CH’s associations and if they don’t have any, why the devotedness to LK et at…

28 Likes

Links?

14 Likes

You seem to have missed the point.

8 Likes

I’m so very glad that I could give your conscience a bit of relief.

6 Likes

Same! I wanted to contribute as SillyHorse, but wound up just doing it anonymously a few times.

Would someone explain how to donate using an “alias?”

6 Likes

Haha well done!

8 Likes

Several comments posted were KK, without anonymity, discussing MHG.

Didn’t you say there was a court order preventing her from
“discussing” MHG?

I can imagine a court order barring someone from “contacting”
MHG, but I can’t really imagine one that bars “discussing” someone.
[Edit]

Why hasn’t Elon Musk obtained a court order preventing his stalker from posting his flight plans on the internet in real time?

Leaving aside LK and MHG, when has anyone ever obtained a court order barring someone else from “discussing” them?

Yeah, I agree that making totally vauge and unproven accusations is a low point. I’d ask you to back up your claim with proof, but we all know that’s not your style.

24 Likes

Now THAT I can agree with. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:joy: and how is your Twitter feed doing @eggbutt? You are too funny.

With regards to Elon Musk, flight information is public with the exception of certain government/military sensitive flights.

9 Likes

At least he seemed to be doing catch and release.

4 Likes

Someone on these forums told me how but I don’t remember :joy:

1 Like

This has been pondered multiple times with no clear answer.

7 Likes

I think @Knights_Mom told me how

1 Like

Yes, I know that. Some college kid is posting on Facebook or Twitter or somewhere the real time flight schedule of Musks private jet. It puts Musk at risk of being assassinated by some nut job.

If Musk cannot get a court order preventing the kid from posting that information, why should I believe Eggbutt’s claim that MHG has a court order preventing LK and “her family” from “discussing” MHG?

1 Like

That is a fantastic response. Another thing to be embroidered on a pillow!

9 Likes

Well, I guess that means you think the jury in the criminal trial was made up of Elderly Illegal Mob members.

11 Likes

To me, the most logical explanation for the search results was that whoever planted the bugs then heard the discussion about the bug sweeper company coming ahead of time, and removed the bugs before the company got there.

You know, while doing “night check” in the middle of the night, or “wrapping the horse” after hours, or doing ninja duty, or what have you.

20 Likes