Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Their inner booboo made them do it?

7 Likes

If someone had used CH’s real name, there would be hell to pay. Even if you knew it - why on earth would you use it on the forum?

Unbelievable.

See my comment in my previous post just up there ^ about stirring the pot…

17 Likes

Knights_Mom, I think this is what you’re/they’re asking about.

Crap, it didn’t show the WHOLE posting with both people’s quotes. I think it’s “around” post #7877—they’re asking how to donate to GFM for MB but want to change(?) their anonymous names. (I THINK.)

6 Likes

@Knights_Mom Omgitsme thinks you explained how to donate to the gofundme using an alias. I know you have done that (unless there’s another KM Vacuumer, lol); can you tell me how?

4 Likes

Or, so MHG does not have a court order barring LK from discussing her?

“No contact” is different from “no discussion”.

1 Like

You hit this button for anonymous.

4 Likes

Ok, now I feel like I should claim credit for coming up with the naming contest for Sidebar, which Jenerationx most definitely won! Lol.

6 Likes

What I want you to do is ask your buddy if I am telling the truth. Do you honestly expect me to provide proof of a legal document to YOU?

And @hut-ho78 I’m still waiting for a response about Twitter.

6 Likes

Depends on the provisions written. It is entirely possible to have a provision not to discuss on social media. Happens in situations that have substantial media attention.

11 Likes

Sarcasm on

Well, CH is a self-anointed financial whiz so I hope her devotion to Elon Musk didn’t stop her from scuttling her Tesla stock before it tanked.

Sarcasm off

13 Likes

The kid who posts the flight info is not a stalker. Thst’s publicly accessible information. Anyone with the tail number of a plane can look it up and see where it’s flying in real time. The guy has no way of knowing whether Elon is on the plane or who any of the pax are. All he’s doing is sharing the route plane flew.

14 Likes

Yes, but how do I change it from showing up as “anonymous” to, for instance, “SillyHorse?”

1 Like

I am not welcome to stand on the sidelines and contribute my opinions without being mocked, insulted, badgered, accused of being a Kanarek insider, and having my posts distorted and twisted into straw men.

Having been treated to all that, yes, at this point I’m taking the insults and harassment personally, and no longer feel on the sidelines.

You get an email and you have the option to edit the name displayed.

5 Likes

Just want to go on record that I don’t hate anyone involved in these discussions. I see snark and sarcasm at times, but really don’t see hate from anyone.

And, I have never commented on youtube or twitter. I do have an Instagram account and used it about twice.

8 Likes

Where it says name, put the made up name and then check the box that says billing info is different and fill that out.

4 Likes

Yay! I did it! Thanks!

7 Likes

Really? What “hell” was paid when Sdel attempted to out me as LKs sister?

She was not banned for attempting to doxx me.

You remind me of a guy in a court I worked at. He was Russian and just kept repeating “Xi am VEEK-TOM” over and over again.

To this day my husband and I repeat this saying.

7 Likes

Next one: Gladys Ormphby.

6 Likes