Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Ah, that’s interesting.

Yes the dog had a reputation that preceded it.
And I think these types, the Ks, find that useful.

3 Likes

Oh there, did I manage it this time? QFP

26 Likes

Yes it’s there K_VO

Unctuous 'n all

12 Likes

Who goes online and brags about suing the snot out of an older woman who got caught up in a crazy messy psychodrama, not of her own making?

Inigo-montoya … that’s who.

And… people who have significant assets wouldn’t be so gleeful about such a thing. They have unlimited means after all. They need not behave like a grasping grifter. There’s this whole behavioral concept known as CLASS.

50 Likes

The first time I made a complete hash of it so I settled for a screenshot, but then I felt compelled to try again, before it disappeared :rofl:

8 Likes

I was also trying to QFP and saw it (your post) come up… I was wondering if IM’s would disappear quickly as it seems like someone’s resistance to impulsive nya nya’s was at a low ebb.

Edited: too many pronouns!

9 Likes

It’s showing me he’s typing again, I can hardly wait. Off to pop some popcorn!

5 Likes

I’m going to come out and say it. I think the State of NJ was full of BS when it charged and characterized RC as illegally transferring the weapon to Barisone.

Yes, she was stupid for bringing it into NJ, but it is completely self serving of the state to make those charges of transfer. It is obvious those charges were solely to try to prop up the fact that it had NO physical evidence or witness that Barisone ever had the gun that day. The gun was much safer being kept in the safe any day of the week than to have been left in her truck with two people who were plotting things like damaging the electrical and bugging the property.

27 Likes

Are you a complete fool? When someone is instructed to “get up here ASAP and bring your gun” and willingly complies and then that gun is used to try to murder your child……then we’ll see if you wanna cry for that poor elderly person.
Yeah, poor Ruth Cox.

3 Likes

Am I the only one wondering if BN will now get paid for his work on behalf of the K-Klan?

Maybe they will even have a bit left over to pay GAS.

11 Likes

Let’s be clear there is nothing wrong or illegal about being an exotic dancer, at least not in NC where she was supposed to have entertained. How she went from dancer to malicious predator is the question. It really is difficult to reconcile. Perhaps it was the long history of rejection and jealousy that sent her over the edge. Fascinating to say the least.

11 Likes

Oh boy, it’s gonna be one of those days. QFP.

27 Likes

And where did you hear such an instruction?
Let me guess: those recordings y’all won’t hand over.

42 Likes

Not that we needed it, but confirmation that Mr. Deininger was correct about IM’s identity…

49 Likes

Yep

Who will deny this confirmation now?

10 Likes

Maybe he’s an impasta (I’m hungry)

21 Likes

Oh come one, he’s clearly making the case as a hypothetical…

Some desperate bravado right before their fall. They successfully threatened the elderly woman. Good for them.

See, they can’t even post about a settlement with out having to push some false narrative twisted assertion.

13 Likes

Ooooh. Thin skinned are we? Have trouble when someone points out your utter deficit when it comes to class?

If someone actually said, “get up here ASAP and bring your gun” … why wasn’t that evidence presented during the criminal trial?

48 Likes

Circling back to the screenshots posted upthread.

Does anyone know what she is referring to here? Who tried to “physically incapacitate” her?

6 Likes

IM and his ‘child’ share such a charming writing style.

42 Likes