Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Sure, JK.

22 Likes

I laughed at that too. $250K is a child’s pony.

28 Likes

Maybe it has something to do with recording of conversations that he wasn’t a party to?

Did his daughter distribute those recordings to him? Is that how he heard this whole alleged statement?

Oh… and isn’t he supposed to respond to a subpoena about any and all recordings from Barisone’s farm that he has in his posession?

20 Likes

Yet, she refused to leave and chose to Finish the Bastard. Logical?

13 Likes

And you sent it…because?

26 Likes

Am I the only one hoping that RC had a non-disclosure agreement in place about the settlement?

41 Likes

Because he’s an impulsive fool.

11 Likes

Another fool! It’s not about the money. It’s about accepting responsibility.

2 Likes

That is the beauty of the BB. Other people think of things that would never cross my mind.

18 Likes

Yes. I’m wondering if this quote can be characterized like the other quotes were sent to SS that are not in the recordings handed over by MCPO.

I mean, that is as good an excuse for MCPO as any other as to why they didn’t charge conspiracy or anything….they didn’t actually have any recordings that supported that.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Scared old lady caved. Fell for it.

$250,000 minus 33% is what gets paid to LK. Minus any expenses. Does that get minused from any further calculations of settlements?

Was it worth $167,500? All the exposure and outing of family secrets? Is this Chump Change in settlement world worth being the equivalent of Real Horsewives of New Jersey?

How fragile to have to neener post to a bunch of internet strangers.

Waiting for more “deals”

34 Likes

Wow! That is quite a statement coming from you!

21 Likes

Help a poor poster out, good sir. What was the purpose and intent of your letter? I can’t recall. Would you say it accomplished anything or was productive?

I don’t know who’s mother your on about, so no comment there.

You’re an attorney though, so I suppose you know what you’re doing here :wink:

34 Likes

It obviously didn’t have to do with answering their subpoenas…

25 Likes

Right?!?

2 Likes

Yep, that came across in your cool quarter million post

14 Likes

Do you think Nagel got paid for that settlement, and then got out of this case? Or was it GAS?

11 Likes

The irony! And just…

I’m dead :joy:

I’m off now, this is too much :rofl: I don’t want to spit my tea as I’m sipping it.

Have a nice long (holiday) weekend Inigo!

39 Likes

Oh BTW Mr. Lawyer man, it’s ex parte letter.

Also, NO ONE ever never ever will send letters to the judges clerk - even if you mean LAW CLERK. It’s addressed to the judge. Always.

41 Likes