Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Of course. THere had to b e another motive, anyone can see.

1 Like

Broken jaw from hyperflexion. Oh wait, wrong thread LOL

3 Likes

Officially called a “howler” though it does scream.

8 Likes

This one?

Line 14: (outgoing-2:06.21PM) Let me know about Michaels lawyer. . . Also, if you can explain what we will really be suing about. I don’t think Michael is being honest with him. He might advice Michael to settle. I feel like it’s worth a try.

I read that as asking dad to explain the suit to MB’s lawyer (not to LK) to convince said lawyer to advise MB to settle (as they believe MB is misleading the lawyer).

19 Likes

As long as it isn’t “Behind the Bit.” :upside_down_face:

16 Likes

Add 2 letters?

18 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Sorry if someone already mentioned this. Didn’t someone say that a suboxone side effect is sleepiness? Maybe that’s why she was napping a lot and not at her lessons.

7 Likes

Saddleclub Squatters: A Cautionary Tale

19 Likes

@DreadPirateRoberts

Any good ideas for a book title?

1 Like

As The Shovel Turns

6 Likes

We need to channel Dick Francis. His racing theme books had good titles.

8 Likes

He used the word Dead a few times. So like Dead Text? Dead Finish The Bastard?

3 Likes

Dumpster Fire
Last Place Greed
Ninja Numbskull

9 Likes

Unstable
Painful Pastures
Trainer Troubles

*bonus points if you can incorporate the tiara

7 Likes

Tantrums and Tiaras
From Center Line to Center Mass
Doubletap

25 Likes

At the End of Your Longe Line

9 Likes

These are pretty great!

2 Likes

Is it possible that the Ks are happy with what is, objectively, a really really bad job by the police b/c the Ks know something we don’t? As in, what really happened that day and that it not only did not happen as they claim, the truth would be harmful to LK and/or RG? Thus, the shoddy police work actually prevented evidence gathering that could have implicated someone other than MB so the Ks benefit from the crap investigation?

Another possibility is she actually did not believe she wasn’t getting the training she was (barely) paying for, but they needed to drum up some basis for a lawsuit so, probably among others, they decided to say they weren’t getting the training and, see, we have a vet who agrees that [horse name] has lost muscle since s/he’s been here. Sadly for them, this vet wouldn’t play ball.

FWIW, I read the ‘police are buffering’ to mean: we have all this illegally recorded stuff that we can use to blackmail them. Right now, b/c the police are involved, they are acting as a buffer [i.e., preventing us from using it to illegal threaten and blackmail] between us and everyone else.

I’d say the why is b/c she was being rejected and kicked out and suing him would give her a cover story about why she ‘left’ or, if people knew she was kicked out, she could lie and say it was b/c he did wrong and she was suing. Also, for grifters like this, one element is always just to get $ b/c they don’t earn their own. This suit was just harassment and akin to damaging a flat on your way out the door. Her ego was injured by being rejected and kicked out so she had to ‘make him pay’ and also hurt him somehow on her way out.

That’s just what people like this do. And she hoped the blackmail with the tapes and telling Tarshis about them would convince MB to settle this lawsuit so it wouldn’t cost the Ks much of anything to shake him down.

Also, FWIW, I read the ‘fall in the line’ reference as saying they have an illegally recorded conversation in which MB and/or MHG and/or other HH staff are talking and saying they will force other people at HH (staff, boarders) to fall in line with their position to get rid of LK.

19 Likes

This should be the motto beneath the K family crest.

31 Likes