Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

It’s a show grounds in Australia. A friend of mine from there identified it when I shared it on Facebook when I shared the picture…

10 Likes

I love it!

I will say though that a relative once called into a local farm paper to place an ad to sell their Appaloosa, and the person taking their call wrote “Apple-loosa.” This was way back in the 80’s and there was no opportunity to proof the ad before the issue came out. My cousin was mortified - he was on the town council and was sure that everyone would now think he was a dunce.

8 Likes

Ha! That makes me think of all the people I see who advertise for “Welch” pony crosses online. It’s annoyingly common.

Uhhhh … that’s a type of grape juice. The pony breed is from a country in the UK :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Aha! Thank you!! (And yes, that’s the post I was trying to embed…)

1 Like

What? You’ve never seen one of those rare, exotic Welch ponies?

31 Likes

Plus…the exact phrasing was, “allow your gun to go missing and endanger two 12 year olds”……

It is odd phrasing, since the kids were not present.

18 Likes

Is it coated in Welch’s Grape Jelly?

3 Likes

I want one.

4 Likes

I have ALWAYS been curious about this statement. It’s very specific, and very coincidental.

17 Likes

No, it didn’t.

According to Tarshis, MB did not have written contracts in his deals with LK.

1 Like

DO NOT FALTER! I have faith in you, comrades!

24 Likes

After I finish feeding donuts to the hamsters, I’ll see what I can do. :wink:

11 Likes

Thanks for posting that post by IM.

I liked the part about “Get ready to be abused tor speaking truth.” and “But if you consider the sources of abuse, you’ll be able to laugh it off.”

He took it to several people, including to the PD itself, seeking a supervisor to look at the harassment he was enduring…
But that, and the ability to claim self defense was denied him. Like his freedom is now.

17 Likes

Feed them Dum Dums. They’ll love them!

8 Likes

I don’t believe in coincidences. Especially not since several of LK’s FB posts seem to point to talking about a connection with the gun and bullets and it was IM’s posts here that made it clear those were posts were referencing MHG’s kid…

21 Likes

I am sad that Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya) only stopped in for such a brief visit. It would be great if he would come back and share further all knowing knowledge with us.

12 Likes

He could have filed a three day eviction tor cause with the court, but the police department.

He was permitted to plead self defense. It just didn’t fly because he offered no evidence that it was self defense.

He is in a psychiatric facility because he successfully pled NGRI.

1 Like

I suspect it’s not satisfying when it’s quickly obvious that we see right through him (and her?).

15 Likes

I’m sorry, what? You don’t remember saying this? Freudian slip?

12 Likes