Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Even I had not thought of that last possibility. Lol.

8 Likes

Interesting, thanks!

2 Likes

Really? I still wonder what happened to make them post that sign. Lol.

6 Likes

The number of times I have used a portapotty while holding a horse by the reins immediately outside suggests maybe a similar circumstance…just indoors :joy:

23 Likes

The picture reminds me of a piece of trivia regarding the movie version of the Wizard of Oz.

Apparently they used gelatin to make the horses of a different color, and they had to film in a hurry before the horses licked the gelatin off. Lol.

15 Likes

IM seems to be blissfully unaware of the YouTube conversations - that LK was happily indulging in. Those threads and that commentary make the threads here on this small forum look like complete pablum. Is he going to go after YouTube? Better make sure all of LK’s firestorms she lit are scrubbed first… but then, the internet is forever. Even the posts she went back to excise here are still Out There.

23 Likes

Thank you once again for your very clear explanation about things.

5 Likes

Maybe they could sue YouTube after they get done with 48Hours???

10 Likes

Hey Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya), I was just looking thru the text conversations that were part of the latest brief that Mr. Deininger filed in response to GAS’s motion.

It appears this text that says “haha…maybe they’ll be homeless” was sent by you.

Such a strange thing for a lawyer and father to write about someone else, no? Why would you want anyone to be homeless? Why would you laugh about anyone being homeless?

I have to assume that you do not volunteer at the soup kitchen with your lovely wife, Kirby Kanarek (@Seeker1).

42 Likes

I don’t know if it’s a question of being smarter as much as it’s just very hard to keep your story straight when you’re lying all the time. Even when you’ve had lots and lots and lots of practice.

16 Likes

From LK’s post:

“Also, luckily, I’m not a violent person. I hate confrontations which seem they could turn violent.”

Like the time she chased MB to his truck and then wouldn’t let him leave? :roll_eyes:

30 Likes

@Inigo-montoya, Jonathan Kanarek, to add to this question that I asked above about your text about everyone being homeless. How were they supposed to take proper care of your daughter’s (Lauren Kanarek) horses if you made them homeless on purpose, for fun?

19 Likes

Did LK post here on the BB a lot before August of 2019? She was not on my radar at that time.

Just curious about why the subject of the BB would even come up in their conversation.

2 Likes

But that post contrasts with all her pre-shooting threatening posts about sacrificing queens and 8 personalities etc

15 Likes

Cranberry juice.

8 Likes

That is a good question. I do not know when she joined.

I think this forum comes up in life more than people realize.

I am not saying it is huge and important, but I can see it going like this (not these two people specifically in my made up example):

Thing 1 - I have to buy a new helmet and I am not sure what kind to buy.
Thing 2 - There was a thread on the COTH forum about the new MIPS helmets I saw referenced in an arcticle.
Thing 1 - I am not going to COTH forum, that is just a bunch of old ladies with nothing else to do.

So the conversation could have been about saddle pad colors or anything else for all we know.

3 Likes

Binge The Empress! So good and pretty to watch!

2 Likes

But would they be harder to enforce if there is no written record of them? Especially if one of the parties would lie like a rug to deny the agreed upon conditions?

5 Likes

Maybe they’re trying to hone their techniques on the smallest one first. Lol.

2 Likes

I will admit I’ve used warm water from a restroom to give a horse a bath. But I brought a bucket of warm water to the horse. I didn’t try to bring the horse into the restroom. Lol.

4 Likes