Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

From the post above:

“But let me guess… random post 621 said it so 'its known fact". I’m starting to think @Sdel is on MB’s payroll. Simply to twist facts and see if it will go anywhere.”

More projection? :thinking:

5 Likes

I’m gone need y’all to slow down on the posting please. I haven’t been on since Friday and come back to more than 900 new posts!

Or could someone condense any important information I may have missed so I can skip to today?

8 Likes

Why do you say it was sent by JK?

It was part of a text stream in which LK, RG, and LK were involved.

Isn’t it more likely that it was sent by RG?

Yes, she did.

A year or so before the shooting she extolled MBs skills as a trainer and bragged that she had quickly progressed from first level to fourth level in a short time.

1 Like

I got bored and looked yesterday. The only pre-shooting post was one from the year prior, endorsing Barisone:

13 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t recall her sharing the whole backstory, though being the former owner of a small pony, I can only imagine. :laughing:

4 Likes

Thanks.

Talk about doing an extreme 180! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

So, @SillyHorse was claiming it is the EIM that “comprises people far smarter and far more clever”.

I’ve never seen IM claim to be “smarter and more clever than anyone else”. He may believe it, but he doesn’t publicly assert that he’s smarter and more clever. In my experience, it’s not the clever people who go around bragging about their cleverness.

1 Like

RG gets tossed under the bus so much his nickname should be “Speedbump”.

34 Likes

Or shot out the tire of Robert Guy Goodwin/Jim E Stark/Superman/Michael Barisone’s motorcycle tire?

18 Likes

Is there anyway of knowing from the exhibit who was the author of that text? How would @trubandloki have the information that it was from JK?

Facts matter, or so I’m told.

Or the bar brawl with the cranberry juice bottle.

16 Likes

I keep forgetting that one.

2 Likes

I know, it is kind of funny, if it was not so sad for Robert Guy Goodwin/Jim E Stark/Superman that they used him as their scapegoat so frequently.

7 Likes

I would say let’s make it so, but the threads are already confusing enough with all the different players and initials. Lol.

2 Likes

I have. More than once.

1 Like

Are you sure about that? I think maybe he has. I’d love to say there’s a post or posts of him doing so but with all the sanitizing y’all constantly do it’s like dealing with a walking, talking, Currently Cloroxed.

11 Likes

And he has so many names as it is. Adding another would make his name even longer.
Robert Guy Goodwin/Jim E Stark/Superman/Michael Goodwin/Speedbump.

6 Likes

Who would bother, though? The new owners of the BB? That seems unlikely to me.

Who else would benefit just from getting more clicks?

1 Like

But I do hope that Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya) finds the time in his busy schedule to come back and answer my questions about his text message.

3 Likes