Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

So, @trubandloki, what is the basis on which you attributed the “maybe they’ll be homeless” text to JK?

Do you have an unredacted printout of the texts?

Did you just make the attribution because of your assignment is to tag and harass JK and KK?

1 Like

Well, it is a national holiday today. So it’s not as if he could be busy going to “the bank.”

7 Likes

Perhaps you could answer my question as to why you think that text was from JK, @trubandloki

I could not determine that from the printout.

Perhaps that is how LK is being sponsored. :thinking:

2 Likes

Very good point.
Very very good point.

But I am sure there is plenty of places to golf and such still, right?

Or better yet, maybe he is gathering the information asked for in the subpoena that he keeps ignoring?

4 Likes

Maybe. Maybe not.

1 Like

Or beat Michael on the head with her cell phone for how many minutes?

10 Likes

Quite sure.

In my experience it’s not the people who are smart and clever who go around publicly asserting that they’re smarter and more clever than others.

Stating in numerous recent postings that he thinks we are fools isn’t exactly praising our intelligence.

But, @CurrentlyHorseless, as others have suggested, you do you.

9 Likes

LOL. She did an extreme 180 after he shot her.

You can see why she’d be upset if she was not permitted to train with “the name on the door”, given how miraculous she considered his instruction to be.

1 Like

What? No, he has not praised the intelligence of the EIM.

My point was that he has not bragged about being smarter and more clever than others, as you did on behalf of the EIM.

1 Like

Customers often idolize their trainers but that doesn’t give them a right to declare themselves as an exclusive audience of one where only the head trainer teaches. That happens no where and shows how unfamiliar she and others are of how sports training works.

18 Likes

With regard to “fools” it’s obvious that “he” never read Shakespeare.

7 Likes

Actually both my FEI trainers do the training and instruction in their barns. The asst. may warmup, cool down and occasionally ride a clients horse if trainer and client agree to it.

3 Likes

If client doesn’t agree with it client would leave, yes? Or would they Finish The Bastard? :thinking:

19 Likes

In the days after the shooting, a neighbor posted a video of all the emergency vehicles at the farm. He said he heard dogs barking, gunshots and then cops came swarming in.
I am curious why he was not called to testify at the trial.
Wasn’t Mr. B shut down by Judge T when he wanted to present the theory that MB was attacked first? If this was the order that the events occured it seems the neighbor’s testimony could have supported that theory.

23 Likes

Michael Goodwin’s motorcycle tire

8 Likes

hahahaha…they both tend to be more discriminate about their clientele!

3 Likes

So no bastard finishing then? How utterly normal and well adjusted!

8 Likes

yeah…we tend to give all a heads up in the area if a crazy is looking for a stall. One nasty client can cost you a lot of business

21 Likes