Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Indeed! Most children’s stories are violent and scary when studied. Shoot, event the simple children’s bedtime prayer makes them afraid they will die if they go to sleep. :open_mouth:

8 Likes

I agree she knew she was unwanted, especially by MHG, before August. So what?

She was not actually told to leave prior to Aug 5, and even then it was by attempted intimidation rather than the court process.

My google reading says alternate theories with no evidence to back them up cannot be used as testimony in a criminal trial.

1 Like

I’m going to have major surgery next week. I sure hope my surgeon is up on his Google research before he picks up his scalpel! /s

24 Likes

Why do you think that text was written by JK, @trubandloki?

She was told to leave. She knew she had to leave prior to when you’re saying.

9 Likes

This text appears to be by Robert Guy Goodwin/Jim E Stark/Superman/Michael Goodwin/Speedbump.

This does not sound like someone who should be described as a hero to me. This is not how a hero talks about other people.

21 Likes

Evidence, @Knights_Mom?

A text? An email? Anything?

Hmmmm… what sort of fresh manure is being drafted this time? :thinking:

6 Likes

Just spit it out already @Inigo-montoya.

4 Likes

Already provided. Requires reading.

14 Likes

27 Likes

And who is the “apparent” author of the similar “Ha ha, maybe they’ll be homeless” text?

You’ve said multiple times it was JK while taunting him with it.

It will be something not worth composting is my guess.

6 Likes

Ditto for me, too, please!

Rebecca

2 Likes

And the same as Veruca, the meter didn’t lie….

3 Likes

Right? No one wants to spread that toxic crap on their fields or in their gardens.

2 Likes

I worked at Hilltop, I believe Michael Bragdell is salaried. He also lives on property with his family.

7 Likes

Oh do tell what RG did on 9/11. I’d LOVE to hear this.

40 Likes

No kidding.

And how does this claim about RG still serving in uniform on 9/11 align with his known arrest record? :thinking:

I thought he got arrested for a few different things in the late 90’s, early aughts.

24 Likes