Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

My dad was there, too. He started in North Africa, went to Italy, went ashore on Utah Beach on D Day and did the rest of the tour, just as your dad did. He and your father are true heros in my book, but they would never describe themselves as such.

26 Likes

well shucks. Given the current regime in Afghanistan, it appears that ole RG did not in fact “defeat the Taliban on his own.” Darn. I bet he came really close though!

15 Likes

Your Dad landed on Utah Beach!? So did my Dad.

Goose bumps

14 Likes

Show the posts. Just like you tell me to do. I will accept posts of others saying they saw that Vera was there as you say.

11 Likes

Shhhhhhh. They don’t like inconvenient truths.

16 Likes

Well, then I don’t understand your question, but no matter.

Years ago I worked with a gal who’s husband was in the first wave to free a concentration camp—can’t remember which one and I subconsciously considered her a hero-by-proxy. Weird.

Your Dad was a hero!

5 Likes

:joy::ok_hand:

7 Likes

I cannot even imagine. Bless him.

4 Likes

Two of my training jobs were similar. I was paid a salary plus very nice housing plus good, fully paid health insurance to manage, train and teach at private farms. In both situations I was initially listed as an employee of the owner’s “real” business, mostly for the health insurance portion.

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Your co-workers husband was definitely a hero

7 Likes

Yeah, he was very Hay-Man like!

8 Likes

Clearly your panties are in a twist.

There’s a remedy for that. Don’t wear panties.

:crazy_face:

19 Likes

Very well written, Maria. :blue_heart: :green_heart:

10 Likes

@Inigo-montoya, I have another question about the texts.

If the plan that you, Lauren, and Robert Guy Goodwin were coming up with was to destroy the electrical system and then break the generator, what was your plan for providing water to the horses at the barn? Lauren’s horses were still there…horses need water…water requires electricity.

Just curious what the plan for that was.

30 Likes

I would posit, based on those texts, that there were multiple parties that could access the cloud account where the videos were stored to have deleted them.

11 Likes

RG is no hero IMHO. He is a drug addict with a long arrest record. John Wayne, he ain’t.

34 Likes

Have you been to the WWII Museum in New Orleans? It is totally worth the trip. They have pieces of the gun turret walls that were at Utah Beach.

7 Likes

Nothing to call @eggbutt out for. I don’t agree with all of her postings, but no BS there. You seem terribly riled-up tonight. I hope everything is OK - your postings have more errors than usual.

27 Likes