Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Lara is a very common name. It could be a different person he is linking to Trub’s account.

It’s definitely a doxxing attempt though. And against community guidelines. Other people have been banned for behavior like this.

36 Likes

Among people who had a daughter who was a working student or rode with with MB?

40 Likes

Oh, after seeing RG’s arrest record, I bet he was serving on 9/11- IN A JAIL SOMEWHERE!!!

34 Likes

Somebody else named Lara with a daughter at MB’s barn? I’m guessing not.

30 Likes

So maybe CO = corrections officer was the right interpretation after all.

26 Likes

I believe he is just speculating. That’s allowed.

IM has certainly had constant speculation on his identity.
I’ve had speculation as to my identity.

Speculation is allowed, particularly when someone posts with the frequency @trubandloki does.

If Trubandloki addresses IM as Jonathan Kanarek why shouldn’t IM address Trubandloki as Lara.
It’s a two way street isn’t it?
The moderators can see that.
Do they do things differently in Canada?

2 Likes

4 Likes

Got it. I just think we should be careful believing something alleged by IM.

Remember… LO is a thorn in the side of Team Kanarek. She’s a key part of Michael’s support system. This seems like a bizarre attempt to harass her and a forum poster…

I, for one, am not taking IM’s word for it.

35 Likes

I am speechless :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: wow this is a turn I did not expect for my long weekend. I can’t wait to see whatever court filings prompted this very unhinged meltdown.

39 Likes

Who says anyone believes it?

14 Likes

Good point. :slightly_smiling_face:

The moderators should still look at this obvious attempt to doxx someone, and take action.

Didn’t they ban Yankee Dutchess for something similar? I missed it. But I thought it had to do with doxxing.

16 Likes

It is certainly a very obvious attempt at doxxing, whether or not it’s accurate.

25 Likes

@Inigo-montoya, what makes you think Lara Osborne would post here? Why would she?

Most reasonable adults fully understand that to post on a message board during an ongoing criminal or civil trial is not a prudent thing to do.

You and your family seem to be the only ones who did not get that memo, much to the dismay of GAS at this point!

45 Likes

How so? Please advise. I answered your questions - twice. I also pointed out the errors in your statements. But I have neither “baited” nor “goaded” you. You, on the other hand, asked the same question at least four times despite my having answered you twice. BIG difference. Receipts, please.

16 Likes

How is that doxxing?

It is speculating on identity when the poster did not reveal their identity.

Everyone has speculated that IM is JK and @trubandloki tags IM and Seeker on a daily basis, noting both screen name and IRL name every time.

@Sdel “speculated” that I was LKs sister, although seems to have dropped it.

No one has been banned for that speculation.

Eggbutt gratuitously decided to call RG a punk.
She calls me a shyster and a grifter and regularly suggests I have inappropriate, illegal relationships with police and judges.
She is a pathetic pathological liar and if any lawyer wants to question me for calling out Eggbutt you can be sure I’ll be happy to repeat anything I say here.
The question is why do you sit by and allow her to make nonsensical accusations.

1 Like

Bumped to show @erinmeri an example of her baiting and goading.

1 Like

5 Likes

To be fair, there are nonsensical accusations from all sides here. Yes, even those who claim they do and say no wrong. Some are heavier than others though.

While some may seem plausible, they might not be true.

10 Likes