Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Nope. I said LK’s sister would have been able to get the information that got YD banned for doxxing.

10 Likes

@Inigo-montoya, if the shoe fit…

You sure are hung up on an online forum you have stated is just a bunch of middle aged women with nothing better to do.

Don’t raise your blood pressure over us bunch of nobodies!

Why does this forum bother you do much?

34 Likes

So you believe that Lauren, who was clearly not a talented or dedicated ammy, was a source of funds for MB? Despite her paying less for 5 horses (and rent!) than most people pay in mid-level, non-BNT barns?

Strange.

26 Likes

It’s definitely an attempt to doxx and against community guidelines.

Seeker self identified on these forums ages ago.

IM’s real life identity was revealed in public court filings.

If JK wants to speculate on who someone is… that’s one thing. Although… it still is frowned upon by mods.

But to declaratively link a COTH account to a real life human. You can’t do that, it’s a violation of the guidelines, unless there is public information out there to substantiate the link, or, unless someone has “outed” their own real life ID.

31 Likes

I could say that I know who a few posters here are. I could post proof, but even then I feel as though that’s not right. I think it’s only “right” when one outs oneself, and/or it’s revealed in a legal document available to the public.

8 Likes

Ok VHM……this is your wake up call.
Multiple times, every single day, Trubandloki posts crap about Jonathan and Kirby Kanarek.
Have you missed that?
Finally, after a thousand accusatory posts IM responds to Trubandloki and you, in your infinite wisdom, say Trubandloki is being harassed.

2 Likes

If so, he is most certainly reconsidering his involvement in this whole mess. My goodness!

15 Likes

What?

Do grownups really talk about themselves in the third person?

40 Likes

Apparently the military doesn’t care if one lies about having served in the military.

More than you might expect.

It’s…weird.

12 Likes

So why wasn’t @Sdel banned for identifying me as LKs sister? Not just “a sister” but a particular sister who worked in HR. She even researched non Coth internet sources to make the ID. The supposed ID.

The mods explained to me that such speculation is permitted. It’s not doxxing.

1 Like

It sure is.

3 Likes

Me saying that what you are asserting is too outrageous to reply to isn’t baiting or goading. It’s my opinion. As for you riding, I don’t understand the disconnect between that fact and your apparent lack of understanding of how this industry functions.

11 Likes

Someone was clearly left unsupervised this evening :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Unfortunately for you, VHM, the editor of this magazine, with whom I have a myriad of disagreements, is a very well educated, intelligent woman.
She sees Trubandloki referring to Jonathan Kanarek and Kirby Kanarek on a daily basis.
I’m confident she’ll understand exactly what’s going on here.

2 Likes

They “care” under certain criteria/circumstances.

You can also get put on blast on social media and the court of public opinion will rule on your level of scum baggery.

Whether they “care” or if it’s a crime is relevant, but the buttom line is that you’re a piece of sh*t if you lie about serving in the military.

12 Likes

Or the houseguests have taken over.

16 Likes

You seem to have a myriad of disagreements with pretty much everyone

37 Likes

If she’s as educated as you say, as the editor of a magazine, she will find your choice to say “myriad of” in this post rather… irritating. It’s grammatically incorrect.

Do better.

32 Likes