Unlimited access >

Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

Go to the dressage forum and scroll down for the locked thread that comes first.

Any thread that was started by Ekat has all the documents in the first post.

5 Likes

@endlessclimb, here is a link to the NJ court portal. All the documents are there. This might be the easiest solution for your mother, since she likely knows how to use this type of site.

https://portal.njcourts.gov/webcivilcj/CIVILCaseJacketWeb/pages/publicAccessDisclaimer.faces

9 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

The timeline of events might help too. Anyone have that saved?

3 Likes

I believe it is posted at the top of one of those threads that Ekat started.

2 Likes

A lot of them are in the first post in this one:

Then there’s this one:

12 Likes

Tell her to go here.
(https://portal.njcourts.gov/webcivilcj/CIVILCaseJacketWeb/pages/publicAccessDisclaimer.faces)

On the search page, select Civil Part for Case, then by Party Name (Kanarek, Lauren).

I hope she has lots of free time. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

What was it someone said on one of the previous threads? “Some people live to pull wings off of butterflies.” Or something like that. :angry:

2 Likes

Jinx! :laughing:

I’d never heard of that saying but it is appropriate and chilling.

2 Likes

@endlessclimb. If your mother does jump in this mess, I would be interested in how long it takes her to get “caught up”—if that is even possible.

I can’t believe GAS is close to being there.

4 Likes

If think he’s scrambling a bit, but was probably given a leg up by Nagel. For his sake i hope he took a big retainer…

6 Likes

That was me.

And elsewhere

ekat’s reply:

9 Likes

GAS has staff.

5 Likes

:rofl:

You must have learned Jinx differently than I did. I thought it only applied when people did the same thing at the same time.

2 Likes

Night shift morning margaritas. There was a place that would fire up the margaritas machine at 6 am if we called and said we were coming.

11 Likes

Yes, that poor staff, wading through boxes and boxes and boxes, and trying to summarize for GAS.

I feel particular empathy for the one who gets the box with the manifesto in it. Because that stuff is just pure insanity written by his plaintiff, hours before the incident. Poor staff has to summarize and explain that to GAS.

15 Likes

Excuse me, but the preferred search term for EIM members is (Barisone, Michael).

6 Likes

I hadn’t seen your reply when I started composing mine. Had to leave for a few minutes to tend to the dog, then came back and finished typing. Then I saw your post a minute later after I scrolled down some more. My bad. :grin:

7 Likes

I can not imagine trying to summarize that manifesto. I even less understand who they would make that into anything positive for their client.

4 Likes