Unlimited access >

Missing Threads?

I went to reply today to a topic I started earlier this year in the Sport Horse Breeding subforum, and it’s nowhere to be found. I was able to find the “my posts” link, and this thread (along with another one from 2019, also in the SHB subforum) isn’t showing up there, either.

Have some threads not been migrated over yet? Or is there something else going on? It was a really fun, “support group” type of thread, and I’m sad that it has apparently vanished. :frowning:

Everything should have made it over… :smirk:

The Search function is now back (up next to your avatar at the top of the screen) – have you tried looking for them there?

If not, can you give me an idea of the thread titles you’re trying to find?

No luck with the search. :frowning:

The one I started out looking for should have been titled something like “Class of 2018 - a new thread for our two-year-olds”. The older one that I looked for after not being able to find that one was “Happy New Year! A Thread for our Newly Turned Yearlings” (or close to that, anyway).

Thanks for your help!

Is this the first one?

No, that is a much older one, and that one was in the Western subforum. The two that were missing originated last year and this year in the Sport Horse Breeding subforum.

Helps if I read for content. :woozy_face:

I’m having trouble finding them too, even just by scrolling through. Everything should be safe and sound and backed up if it didn’t make it over for some reason. I’ll check with the developers!

Thank you! It’s not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, but it is a head scratcher.

I appreciate your understanding. I definitely do want to get it figured out and see if it points to a larger issue with the data migration. We shall see!

Thanks for all the info!

1 Like