Mosby's

Fellow Mosbyites…rumor has it that Colin is trying to step down from her role as THE UNDISPUTED LEADER of this motley gathering - and after she organized it, no less…hopefully this post will prompt sufficient outcry and outrage from her legion of fans, that she will have no choice but to attend and assume her rightful post as party hostess - as part of her duties, I think it would be a nice gesture if she picked up the tab for the first round of all drinks for everyone attending the M’bug Classic on Friday…

Don’t forget slugger, AHC, and MBStark! We’re all coming to town for this Mosby’s Meeting! We were going to drive, but perhaps we should get a Winnebago to sleep in as well. We’ll just park it at Mosby’s!

LOL- corruption? Never!!!

Kennett Square…ah you do lurk in the shadows of the Shark Club…have we not spoken/danced/or had a lemon drop shooter together…thought I’ve blessed everyone at the club! And yes, I do miss my beloved Brett, don’t even see him at the gym any longer…Abdeed is my bartender, he takes very good care of me. Next time you see my at the club…show yourself!!!

Slugger and Jair, the offer of a road trip still stands, but if Moesha will send the plane to Vancouver and it can pick slugger and me up in New York, that would be even better. Maybe we could squeeze in a matinee along with our shopping…

Jair, excuse my faux pas about the shoes. Of course the first stop is in underwear so we can all get our garanimals… I mean, what’s good outerwear without good underwear??? If your cute brother-in-law comes with you, we’ll certainly save him a seat in the car. Maybe we’ll even let him pick out our garanimals…

[This message has been edited by AHC (edited 08-03-2000).]

Benaja definately is a quick study! He does indeed live in Utah…is part of one of the most famous polygamist families in the state. His part ownership of Mosbys is just a hobby, as he frequents the hunts in Virginia. I think he’s after Good To Go…wants to add her to his “collection”!

YES, YES YES…count me in!!! <BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anyplace Farm:
I’m a trainer too, but harmless. I think Colin is just touchy about trainers that frequent Utah. I’m going to bring a horse I’m trying to sell, get Colin drunk and show him to her because she buys horses without vetting them. I’ll have him parked at the school across the street and we can all go ride on their playing fields. I’ll give pony rides to those that are too drunk to function and lessons to those that have crappy equitation. Then, I’ll down another Prozac, chased by a Xanax and then ride my horse right through Middleburg and we can all sing Christmas carols, in an effort to reinact the annual Christmas parade.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anyplace Farm:
[B]All I can say is, be afraid…be VERY afraid…

How does a normal person dress vs. a horse person? I am like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. People at my barn would never recognize me in a suit (yes, I still wear my ‘ladies who lunch’ duds) and people at my office would never dream that I will pick out a hoof, drive my five horse van and eat a hamburger with those very same hands all in one day. I am such a dude on the weekends it isn’t funny. Then, during the week, I have to get all dolled up. Personally, I love going to Safeway, looking like hell and running into people from work so they can look at me in shock.[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL Anyplace - My barn buddies only see me dressed up once a year for the awards banquet (I go to watch everyone else snif, snif -g-)and don’t recognize me because I’m sans baseball cap.

The co-workers don’t recognize me in Denim garb and reeking of “eau de barn”

My I a m really out of it. I must confess that I don’t know what Mane beads are? Could some one please educate me ,( it can be done) .Then maybe I could wear them in lots of shocking colors of course. Since I would have to steal alot of fake tails to make big hair for me.:0

LOL i feel so left out! i don’t even know what you guys are talking about…i just think it’s fun reading your posts you guys are so funny!! someone tell me whaat mosby’s is pLeAsE?

~a very confused emily

No…Duffy is NOT my boyfriend! She is my girlfriend! Obviously I need to clue you in!

Sea Urchin is my brother
Duffy is a girl - she is Jeb’s girlfriend
Good to Go and Moesha have been together for years!
Iverness and Kennett Square have been “fighting over” Jair for months!

I’m sure there’s more, but my thoughts are starting to scramble a bit here! Oh, yes, Harris, Brenna, Yng Amateur and Kavu are all related!

[This message has been edited by Colin (edited 08-07-2000).]

Colin, what do you mean no shark club…you don’t seem to understand… I my dear can not thrive without my daily dose of the shark club…I’m way addicted. You must come…it will be quite the experience…can’t wait!!

Well I’m completely confused now - Colin, I saw on another thread that invitation you posted inviting everyone. And that neat picture of Colin - you must have made a FORTUNE when you sold him. Nice of you to invite everyone to your inn. What do I wear to a hunt?

Kryswynn, you crack me up…just look for Colin…she’ll be the one in the half chaps, wranglers, and rodeo shirt…and of course the tractor cap…

It almost seems like some sort of cult where Colin lures people in, and then they’re trapped…is the Red Fox Inn some sort of brothel? I’ve heard strange things about Colin and that group she leads…

“Picking up the tab for the first round” sounds about right to me!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kryswyn:
Finzean: [I]We are the Virginia Clique. You will be absorbed. Resistance is futile.[/I]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Puhleeeze! Kryswyn…get it right!
It’s “We are the Va Clique. Lower your defences and prepare to be assimilated. Resistance is Futile. You will all become one with the clique.”

I’m a trainer too, but harmless. I think Colin is just touchy about trainers that frequent Utah. I’m going to bring a horse I’m trying to sell, get Colin drunk and show him to her because she buys horses without vetting them. I’ll have him parked at the school across the street and we can all go ride on their playing fields. I’ll give pony rides to those that are too drunk to function and lessons to those that have crappy equitation. Then, I’ll down another Prozac, chased by a Xanax and then ride my horse right through Middleburg and we can all sing Christmas carols, in an effort to reinact the annual Christmas parade.

GTG,

I shall come up and share a Lemon drop shooter and a dance on the bar!! I haven’t been to the SC in a while due to work constraints and a vacation at the Biltmore. I really am due to tie one on, what night do you hold court? I will be sure to come with the dancing pumps polished. We can co-ordinate and find each other by the truly chi-chi outfits that we constantly wear. Cheers!!

Legwarmers?!?!?? OMG slugger! My sister still has a pair of those - and they are really irridescent! Very scary things!

Plan sounds good so far guys. I think Retrophish is coming up from Citra to meet us too!