Mosby's

Oooh Colin I’m ahhhh into collectabiles!!! <BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Colin:
Benaja definately is a quick study! He does indeed live in Utah…is part of one of the most famous polygamist families in the state. His part ownership of Mosbys is just a hobby, as he frequents the hunts in Virginia. I think he’s after Good To Go…wants to add her to his “collection”!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya know you all have my attention - so much that I just e-mailed the Middleburg show Secretary and asked to be mailed the prize list. Unfortunately I will be attending a show in my neck-o-the-woods and will be unable to make the roadtrip in order to be y’alls chaperone

I’m waaay older than you young 'uns :stuck_out_tongue:

[This message has been edited by havaklu (edited 08-03-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CozmoJumps:
Geez- I feel left out
I may be a trainer, but I really do have fun !AND I won’t tell if you don’t!!!
I guess I am destined to dinners with the horseshow moms- again-Or counting flowers on the wall- Daggone purgatory!!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come in disguise! Wear mane beads and carry a pair of taupe TS’s, Kennett Square will never believe for a second that you’re a trainer!

Hey Rusty! First off, of course your are invited to the Mosby’s BB Bash!

Mane Beads…well, when I was at Tahoe some of the California trainers had beads in their horses manes – only the FANCY horses, though! LOL! They were white beads with letters on them, used to spell things. I remember Peter Pletcher showing a stallion with beads that spelled “WAY”…apparently some sort of barn joke. And every time he came out of the ring he would say “Nice…way nice” LOL!!! Talk about a different culture…those Californians are wild!

Hey Rusty – Colin will be showing at Menlo next weekend! You should check him out and give him a kiss for me. He’ll be doing the AA’s – don’t know what age group, though!

Yes, the Mosby’s party is coming up fast! I will be making final arrangements soon and letting everyone know what time to meet! EVERYONE IS WELCOME! I’m thinking 6pm Friday September 22nd in the bar area! I’ll get a RSVP list together later on this week so I can have nametage made up for everyone!!! YEAH!

Sorry for all these questions Colin, but do you own the Red Fox Inn? Saw post where someone said you were treating everyone to drinks and dinner. Is that because you sold your horse? That’s really nice of you - maybe I’ll even get to the Red Fox Inn. Do they have a pool there?

GTG – I will make sure you get sufficiently hooked up at Mosbys so you won’t need the shark club! But then again, a cab ride home from the Shark Club is probably a lot cheaper for you than a cab ride home from Mosbys!

Benaja

Are you from outer space?

Maybe we could all wear Mane Beads?

Youve heard all that??

Utah must have real, real good reception.

Strange since there is only one person on TCOTH’s entire mailing list that resides in that state.

Are you allowed to even say “brothel” in UTAH?

OK, I’m lurking. I admit it. I’m only doing it because it’s part of my therapy. And, my engraved invitation is coming when? This whole night is scaring me already.

Shall we book the whole joint on that night??? Sounds like we might need the room!

Anyplace – I am howling! I can NOT WAIT to meet you! Not only do I never vet horses, I NEVER RIDE THEM before buying them! Just need to watch them go! LOL!

I have a feeling this Mosby’s reunion will be quite the event! I will set up a booth at the main entrance to Mosby’s, hand out nametags, and take photos! After 6 or so bud lights, I’ll be dancing with Jair, sucking face with Jeb, and singing with Moesha!

Kennett Square, RUN, don’t walk, from Good to Go if you see her approaching you at the Shark Club with lemon shooters…she is dangerous…trust me…

ONLY if you will bring me those leg warmers - Jair!!! I just know they will be back in anyday now. Do you think they would go with my white leather reeboks or should I go for the black leather tap-shoes look?

Jennifer Beals, look out - I hear there is a dance floor in the back of Moseby’s.

Also, Isn’t Colin giving ball room dancing lessons to anyone that shows up in their gowns?

I doubt that you are much older than us. We just act IMMATURE. I just turned 40!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anyplace Farm:
Fine, I’ll ask my question again …
<<OK, since I was ignoring you people early on, being that this post didn’t apply to me, although I’ve been a Virginian for 27 years [not to be confused with my age), what night are we talking about? And are we dressing like normal people or horse people? >>
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The BIG BB BASH (the “BBBB”) is Friday night of M’burg which is the 22nd. No one has dared to suggest a time yet. What time will Moesha’s plane get in? And is he landing on a private strip (hee hee) or Dulles?

PS I don’t dance. I will however pick people up off the floor when their achilles tendons snap from wearing stiletto heels after wearing their Vogels all day…

Colin, it’s just not Californians that are wild. Peter Pletcher is his own party at all times. I love him, whenever he comes to town the parties get crazier…He can make me behave so badly with just a little encouragement. We need to send him a personal invite. He should be back in TX now. Anyone coming from TX to the BBB please give him an invite. Maybe he’ll bring the speedo’s…

Where is this Mosby’s that everyone’s talking about?

That was a nasty rumor started by the evil Sea Urchin!!! I hardly made any money at all off of my Colin! And I had to spend a small fortune on my yearling…so everyone, including Sea Urchin, will buying their own drinks!

However, I think that Moesha could easily be persuaded to hand over the Visa Gold Card – especially after Good to Go preps him w/ some shots!