Most Bizarre gone wrong thread?

Oh, I’d forgotten about the thread where the “breeder” falsified the pedigree of a stallion that they were standing, claiming it was a “Czechoslovakian Warmblood” when it was actually a Canadian Warmblood or pinto grade horse. They actually advertised a pedigree that belonged to a Czech horse as belonging to their stallion. It was an outrage, an awful con job.

I suppose they thought no one would notice. Because, no one really researches a breeding stallion, they just look at the advertisements when looking for a proper breeding for their mare , right? :roll_eyes:

I wish I could remember the name of the thread…

“WuHu vaccine should not go to old white people”. I did not keep up on that thread until I noticed the mods closed it and then went back and read the last 40 responses which appeared to be 3-4 posters jousting back and forth with one I’m sure not far off from getting banned.

Ok did that thread go poof as I can’t find it.

2 Likes

@skydy - You might be remembering the Tye Dye Equines thread. She’s still around, now in WA, breeding pony crosses.

That was it!

1 Like

Ahhh that very revealing thread.
Luckily one of the posters was identified as an alter of a previously banned poster. I for one, am glad she is gone, again.
Now that if only we could stop the ultimate troll thread starter, that flounced off saying he would never return, only to return to troll harder.

2 Likes

It still there https://forum.chronofhorse.com/t/wuflu-vaccines-shouldnt-go-to-old-white-people/754277/858

1 Like

That was this one Tye dye equines

It was… an interesting read. I hadn’t seen that one before.

1 Like