Unlimited access >

My Horse Is So Beautiful!

What a great thread! I love seeing everyone’s horses

These two of mine always take my breath away

29 Likes

Lover is breathtakingly beautiful in real life. My poor photo skills and ugly background have turned her into an unremarkable horse.

Actually, even with a bad photo, she’s pretty gorgeous for a 22-year-old.

Edit to add so I won’t forget: photo taken 11-14-2022

28 Likes

It looks like your horse was in the Thin, Narrow Blaze line and then, at the last second, went, “Oh, there’s a carrot over there!”

So cute!

8 Likes

Lovely horse! I’d love to know where you got that halter?

1 Like

Ooohhh… that hair. He should be in a boy band. Swoon.

12 Likes

lol yeah- we call him Fabio when he does the Arab head toss thing with all that hair

3 Likes

My cow pony. He is more handsome than beautiful.

26 Likes

Thanks! It is the hybrid halter from https://shop.horseeducation.com/products/leather-horse-halter.

3 Likes

She looks so grown up compared to the last time I saw her in person!
Sheilah

1 Like

I joke that my horse has a blue steel look. Generally if he’s not grazing, whenever you point a camera at him, he looks off to the side.

This was taken last winter and every time I look at him, he takes my breath away.

26 Likes

The Old Man (appendix QH) is a kickass beggar. Also, a picture of he and I when I was 13 and he was 3/4 (I’m in 30s now).

My late mare, Confession (JC: Pew). She was… a lotta horse. Very much so a one person animal. Lost her to a multitude of complations stemming from Lymphoma.

Current mare, Shayney Mahaney (JC same). She’s so sweet and dopey and talented and pretty… and a work in progress. She knows she’s pretty which is a large part of her problem. :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Edsel, my 4-year-old ex-Amish DHH/STB/ASB cross. I love his mismatched eyes. He’s a good sport.

Elwood, my 2-1/2-year-old Standardbred cross. I took him to a little open breed show last month (his first show and first time off the farm) and he made me proud. He was treated for EPM last year and I live in constant fear of relapse, so I’m glad I accomplished this with him. And he got 3rd place of 5 entries!

33 Likes

What a beautiful picture of both of you. :star_struck:

5 Likes

Maybe Wednesday :eyes:

Oh yea, he would get all the cookies out of me.

5 Likes

@Laverne77 omgosh I love him!

@endlessclimb, I LOVE your old man (who does not look a day over 10)! My guy gives me the same look for cookies.

@Jenerationx, LOL I was trying the cooler (borrowed from a friend) but it was a bit small and the back end wasn’t so flattering :rofl: Looked like a little boy refusing to admit he’s outgrowing his favorite shirt

20 Likes

My beautiful Schoolmaster! I just lost him last month, it was way too soon.:heart:

My new 3 yr old, his stock photo from New Vocations. :heart_eyes:

34 Likes

Okayyyy, a couple shots from a recent clinic. I love my diva boy and all his shenanigans! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Screenshot_20221029-194348_Gallery

22 Likes

@Kyrabee wow… that is a gorgeous head and neck.

@Paint_Party What a chunk! I love his markings and the light tail.

@Gardenhorse pretty face!

@BigMama1 Your boy has a blaze to his left nostril, the girl to the right. LOL I love her ear fuzz, what a cutie!

@outerbanks77 that’s enough to start a chestnut mare fad. I love Tesla’s blaze… so unique!

@Clemfandango she looks like a great snuggler!

@carman_liz cute kids and their pony too.

@TheBigEasy What a good boy!

@beowulf he’s a classy looking boy! I love the purple pad!

@clanter I love Fig’s last pic with the side eye… he is an old soul for sure.

7 Likes