New filing on ecourts re MB

The post I responded to has disappeared…the one where he says they had a recording of MB and MHG suggesting they let Ruth do the shooting because she’s old. LOL

19 Likes

Can someone kindly post the link to the NJ civil case documents again? I have been through this thread from back to front and front to back, again, and can’t find it. Sorry to ask.

Are “insinuations of illegal activity” against forum rules?

You mean like insinuating JK is involved in the NJ Jewish mafia? That sort of thing?

Isn’t that a fair bit worse than mere insurance fraud?

2 Likes

Yes, its against the forum rules, that’s why Mod1 asked us to stop that sort of thing. IM isn’t allowed to insinuate illegal activity that isn’t proven with published facts, either. If we found something published that indicated he was part of the Jewish mob, it would not be against the rules to talk about it. The insurance company testified in court that there was no insurance fraud, so when IM or Lauren, or you or says there was, or might have been, you are posting against the rules. Now do you understand?

32 Likes

And as far as other things, like what was on the recordings….well, they had the opportunity to provide that evidence, but openly refused to do so, and now LK has officially withdrawn those claims with prejudice. Plus, the MCPO did have recordings and declined to press criminal charges or mention it in any way during the criminal trial.

21 Likes

eCourts Civil Case Jacket (njcourts.gov)

1 Like

What a well-adjusted and good dog!

Also - to clarify, the Malinois my niece’s fiancé is familiar with were bred for military/police/guard work, and all their rearing and initial training were aimed at that track, which reinforced their natural tendency to be very intense and driven. There are Malinois out there that were bred and raised more for family/pet type environments and although their instinct makes them still very driven to work, they can be good and dependable companion dogs in the right situation - particularly with an owner who is a kind but strong pack leader.

6 Likes

Ugh, I pressed reply too early. Didn’t finish my post. Never mind.

1 Like

Thanks!

It turned out the same thing had happened to my post, but I didn’t know it until I went back and checked my notifications. Lol.

1 Like

I’m sure there are screenshots. One can’t help but screenshot something as outrageous as those posts.

10 Likes

Like alphabet soup

3 Likes

Look what I found with google! When does an LLC not protect against liability by a New Jersey lawyer who practices in the field. There are a whole lot of these articles posted, not just this one so enjoy your own research.

:yawning_face:

14 Likes

And now, for your viewing pleasure, a cat repeatedly bouncing a ball simply because it can…

cat bounce ball

30 Likes

Deepfake?

5 Likes

Dismissed.

8 Likes

Weird.

3 Likes

Why do you keep trying to push a narrative that suits your very biased view when this thing is done?

We have zero knowledge of who received money from anyone else. We literally do not know, other than IM’s “cool quarter million” post. No court documents have enlightened us. In fact, LO’s updates seem to indicate that very little money, if any, changed hands.

I have maintained all along that I was only looking for the truth. I would genuinely like to know how this cluster#%,! came to be. I feel disappointed that we shall never know the truth.

Meanwhile you seem to want to twist everything to suit whatever agenda you have. You rail against people who supposedly “indulge in the pleasure of hate” (whatever that means) and categorize anyone who doesn’t share your view as engaging in that behavior. It is odd. Do you even care about the truth?

We all know the suit is over. The only person trying to paint it as a financial win is you.

48 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ETA: color me unsurprised. Will you ever stop with your Google Law Degree™?

18 Likes