New filing on ecourts re MB

Interesting. Thanks for sharing your perspective. You are probably right… lots of unknowns at present.

I seem to recollect someone on the forums who has participated periodically on these threads has solid professional knowledge and experience about insurance companies. Maybe it was @iberianfan ? My apologies if I tagged the wrong poster… but for some reason I thought it might be her.

I’m curious about what an insurance industry professional thinks regarding the allegations in this complaint, and the alleged facts.

4 Likes

A woman judge has the case. Hopefully she will be prompt and fair in her replies.

12 Likes

At least it’s not in front of Taylor!

21 Likes

Yes! I wish he would recuse himself or get kicked off the case.

12 Likes

I’m guessing that is probably the same device that he used to record the meeting with LK‘s lawyer, without that lawyer’s knowledge.

I don’t remember any mention that he had it on his person the day of the shooting, but it does not seem like that would be out of character for him. Quite the opposite, in fact.

31 Likes

Shouldn’t he be busy living his best life and packing for his cruise?

26 Likes

This has nothing to do with JK.

6 Likes

Right?!?

The fact that we have all noticed this latest wrinkle in the long legal saga seems to be agitating IM, given that he/she was back online 2 minutes ago…

Very very interesting.

12 Likes

How/where do you see who is visiting the thread? I only see the name bubble when someone is actually typing a response.

1 Like

I just want to add that finally… finally… We have some actual bombshells!

And while I’m not quite “jubilant,” I am fairly pleased.

34 Likes

Correct.

Hence my surprise at his apparent interest in the discussion here.

17 Likes

Funny that those thinking we should be “jubilant” are stone dead quiet now!!! Oh, the irony!!!

28 Likes

You can look up the user name and see the last time they were active on COTH.

You can’t tell what thread they are reading, or if they are just sending/receiving PMs… but you do know they were active on the forums.

As far as I know, IM has only every participated in Barisone related discussions. Same with Seeker1.

BTW…. Seeker1 was active 12 hours ago. Why would that be? The case is over as far as they are concerned… right?

12 Likes

Perhaps he is unsettled with the thought that Michael Barisone might, just might be awarded much, much more than the “cool quarter million” he was crowing about.

Now, who exactly was it saying Barisone was not part of SGF??? It is always very beneficial to know what one is talking about before insisting incorrect information. I’ve learned they will eventually hang themselves with their assumptions and incorrect Google law.

13 Likes

It has to be assumed it is actually Jonathan and Kirby Kanarek logging into their accounts and not anyone else using their login and IP address.

6 Likes

Yes, the BI and FM came out on the 6th and evicted everyone, preventing them from sleeping in the clubroom/blocking access to the office on the night of the 6th. Remember how the texts refer to “knowing a guy” in the department and how the BI that testified just let LK/RG back in based on a “video”/their word that they had installed/fixed the smoke detectors.

Also, remember from the trial the testimony about how LK and RG would be in the barn in the middle of the night turning on the lights/blaring the music. I’m betting that was all cover for collecting their recording devices and going through the office. All of that would suddenly end once people had moved into the barn and sleeping in the club room or, alternatively, in front of their horse’s stall.

Additionally, I do believe that in either one of the 911 calls, or the police suit, it was mentioned that LK/RG attempting to access the club room where everyone was sleeping. Anyone remember the dryer text, late at night, that no one responded to that was offered as the justification for calling the BI & FM. I do believe it was mentioned that RC was already “asleep” when LK/RG were there to notice the dryer….

Just don’t believe there is a lot of coincidence there….

ETA: further consider the statements of LK about telling SS about MB and MHG’s children, the fact that MHG talked to RC about talking to CPS, the LK’s comment after the shooting on RC’s FB page, and the specific claim that the visit was for “neglect”……and MB ran straight to the safe.

17 Likes

I’m really wondering what else might be lurking in the way of text messages that Deininger has …

Sure seems like MCPO decided early on which direction they were going with this case, and didn’t investigate alternatives. Then Taylor ruled in such a way at trial that MBs team really couldn’t explore potential self defense or alternative theories…

But… perhaps there is more evidence in texts than we even realize about RGs potential role in everything…

16 Likes

You mean didn’t investigate at all. I wonder how much the lack of was based on the missing testimony from the Miranda hearing that RG told the officer it was all recorded….and then the recording never surfaced….

Oh, yeah, remember that pond that was in the vicinity of where RG was chasing the dog and just beyond the crime scene tape? That RG testified LK ran off in the direction of after she was shot….

14 Likes

Well he did say the whole truth had yet to be revealed…are these the bombshells he was thinking if? :rofl:

14 Likes

Yes…let’s hear that recording. Deininger/Bilinkas obviously have it so please let’s play it. Why haven’t they played it already? Hmmm…