New filing on ecourts re MB

28 Likes

The only text messages that are lurking are between MB, Ruth Cox and MHG in the days before the attempted murder. Wanna see thoseā€¦Bilinkas/Deininger have themā€¦maybe theyā€™ll make those texts available to COTH.
Donā€™t bet on itā€¦you might not like what you seeā€¦although clearly you wouldnā€™t care what they say if it upsets the COTH narrative.

1 Like

And the :racehorse: :poop: continuesā€¦

29 Likes

Are you worried that MB is going to get all of his legal expenses covered, get released from Greystone, have a SS appeal after which he is reinstated, and then be back to his life, training full time in Florida just a few miles away?

I could understand if you were a little stressed about all that. Hugs. Hang in there.

39 Likes

Oh the irony of the posts from the same man who refused to provide discovery (by ignoring a subpoena more than once) in the civil trial that was brought by his own daughter.

48 Likes

I do not see why Jonathan Kanarek should find it at all upsetting that Michael would get his legal expenses paid for by the insurance that he paid for.
There is no logical reason why anyone from the Kanarek family should find this to be a problem.

22 Likes

What the chances with the renewed legal focus that LK and RG will face some type of charge/s for the illegal recordings?

12 Likes

Oh. They were enjoying that MB was financially hurting from all the legal bills.

If MB prevails with this complaint, and the insurance companies cover all those expenses? Hooooo boy. I bet the Kanareks will be seething over that.

26 Likes

None. This county has made their bias very clear. They are not going to turn around and do the right thing.

21 Likes

Because the thought that there may be a big insurance payout and they wont get it, dismissed with prejudice and all, makes their heads :right_anger_bubble: so they are :rage:

30 Likes

But, according to them and the people here who support them, the Kanarek family dropped their case to save Michael money. So those Kanarekā€™s should be bending over backwards to help Michael in his case against his insurance company, to get his expenses paid, since we know that they so want to not cost Michael unjustly large quantities of money.

23 Likes

29 Likes

Oh. Thanks for highlighting that. So IM was spouting nonsense earlier. Good to know.

12 Likes

What irony?
Your pal Eggbutt wants the recorder that was in RGā€™s pocket when MB tried to murder him and LK to be heard. She must think itā€™s exculpatory. I would like it played too. Is that irony? Maybe you better look up the word irony.

And letā€™s make this clear once and for all. I was served with a subpoena. A judge quashed that subpoena. That, by definition, is not ignoring a subpoena. Thereafter, another subpoena was issued to me which was equally broad. Before a different judge could rule whether that subpoena should be quashed SGF settled their case with LK. Wonder why? Could it be that they decided what they were seeking from me was either nonexistent or irrelevant?

2 Likes

You ignored it until well after it was due. Both times. So stop the twisted untruth. You ignored basic subpoena rules that you learned in law school. TWICE.

And GAS approached SGF, not SGF trying to settle with you.

51 Likes

Geeā€¦Eggbutt said she wants to hear that recording. Was she spouting nonsense? I was responding to herā€¦did you miss that?

1 Like

And the officer testified to RG saying the incident was recorded in the Miranda hearing. Interestingā€¦ā€¦

Previously it was believed the recording meant a video recording from the camera in the window of the houseā€¦.now Iā€™m not so sureā€¦

17 Likes

Seriously? What does it matter?I guess they could have ignored GAS if they didnā€™t believe MB intentionally attempted to murder people on their property. But they didnā€™t, did they?

:wave: I want to hear it as well. I dont think wanting to hear the recording is specific to Eggbutt.

26 Likes

Naaah. I saw it.

Eggbutt might have missed the sentence in the most recent complaint that noted that no recordings were recovered. Thatā€™s my best guess.

Sheā€™s just a bystander digesting the information in this latest complaint, as am I. But you? You are an insider. You KNOW no recordings were preserved. And yetā€¦ you say something like thisā€¦

27 Likes