New filing on ecourts re MB

Yeah, I was thinking the exact thing. I really don’t understand why any Kanarek is interested in any of this anymore. They got what they wanted and HH wants them to move on and live their lives. Obviously to most of us, they are very concerned more things will be exposed about them.

9 Likes

Ooooh Ekat. Nice one.

7 Likes

Absolutely will release the tapes…but why do you care? You have zero interest in what’s on the tapes. How many times in the last 3 years have defense attorneys and insurance attorneys referred to the “illegal” recordings. Why do you think those attorneys are so concerned about those “illegal” recordings. Why do you think they keep calling them “illegal” recordings? They’ve heard them!

43 Likes

Why did your charming daughter rush to negotiate dismissal of her suit against Barisone? You paid nothing to your attorney and, if you have all the damaging evidence you’ve said for years that you have, you had nothing to lose continuing your suit. You are not believable. It definitely wasn’t Barisone concerned about damaging info coming to surface.

All she had to do was leave rather than conspire with you to Finish the Bastard.

34 Likes

Meh, you can be, “kinda most disappointed in me” all day long, that’s fine. I do care about the truth. If you don’t believe me, that’s fine too. I’m just over the “show” so to speak. Appreciate the reply though.

16 Likes

I’ve only paid attention to the case for the last year. From the criminal trial onward.

I’m actually very interested in what is on the tapes from the night of 08/06/19. When did LK and RG return to the farmhouse? When did they get up? Did the cameras record all night, or were there any interruptions in the footage?

The recordings covering the night of 08/06/19 should be really boring… right? They came back to the farmhouse, went to sleep, then got up in the morning. Right?

8 Likes

24 Likes

Well well well. That’s interesting.

5 Likes

13 Likes

Also, “illegal” recordings because they were made illegally, not because of whatever that attempt to spin was.

32 Likes

Exactly. They matter because they were being used to drive MB crazy. I doubt there’s anything substantial on them, given the small amount we saw on the redacted SS file.

18 Likes

Yeah, I dunno why that isn’t apparent :joy:

17 Likes

:joy: it’s one of those jokes, right?

6 Likes

As I’ve said, Inigo has jokes! I’m a fan!

9 Likes

Please do share! We’d love to hear them.

12 Likes

I don’t understand the attraction this forum has for the Kanareks. The thread was very close to dead until this latest filing that has absolutely nothing to do with Lauren Kanarek and would have been discussed for a few hours until the Inigo-montoya poster came to rant and, let’s face it, to give me attention! It’s really comical how strong the obsession about attention and controlling the narrative is with that family. Bravo should give them a contract for a reality show!

24 Likes

I find it noteworthy that @Inigo-montoya spontaneously decided to defame Steve Tarshis all of a sudden on this thread, today.

Where in the world did THAT come from?

What a bizarre choice.

45 Likes

snoopy laugh

60 Likes

This is about as ridiculous a statement as I’ve ever read. LOLOL!

44 Likes