New filing on ecourts re MB

It could simultaneously be true that MHG was calling around warning some other barn owners, but Tarshis nevertheless found one barn able to accommodate LK.

1 Like

QFP

8 Likes

They should be jubilant. :wink:

15 Likes

Soooo… you are doubling down on all this.

And publicly accusing an attorney of perjuring himself.

Huh. :thinking:

38 Likes

Even lowly vacuumers knew the case was a bust.

27 Likes

So when your own lawyer testified under oath in court that RG had recorded him without his knowledge, was your own lawyer lying as well?

47 Likes

In ALL circles it is construed as witness tampering.

35 Likes

Ooof.
Not sure this is the wisest course of action.

30 Likes

That’s putting it mildly.

4 Likes

IM railing is code for “your right”.

14 Likes

Good question!

Maybe IM will go for a two-fer, and accuse a second attorney who testified at his daughter’s trial of perjury.

Go big or go home.

26 Likes

I know how to answer a subpoena when it’s issued to me, so I got that going for me.

When only one side asserts facts and evidence and the other one is delaying discovery, while saying they want to tell their story, but…not turning over their alleged evidence, like those videos that were subject to your subpoena, it paints a picture, yes.

And, when push came to shove, and your daughter’s deposition was rapidly approaching, instead of telling her story, she dropped her suit. Yep, there’s another picture painted.

Well, I take it that he signed it under oath. Not gospel exactly, but, close.

Sure. You think Mr Tarshis is a liar. Par for the course with you. Everybody that doesn’t believe you is not smart. Everyone except you, your wife and your daughter are lying. Got it. Thank you.

60 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Didn’t you say up-thread that you and Tarshis talked for the first time the day before the shooting? Now you are saying it was 8/2 the first you talked! ???

Who is lying?

38 Likes

This would potentially be believable if you hadn’t sat 20 feet in front of him in the same courtroom.

36 Likes

It’s as if IM doesn’t realize MHG had a good reputation before this happened. Still does. The only poison is LK and daddy dearest which supports her predatory behavior.

50 Likes

It’s getting harder and harder to preserve your version of things, isn’t it?

I shall weep for you. Then, a violin shall be played and a dirge shall surround this platform. All shall mourn.

You. Are. Victim.

29 Likes

Eggbutt and others in the mob look to Ekat for legal information, but to my knowledge Ekat has never represented herself to be a lawyer.

I think most people understand that pleadings are just pleadings and not facts, but some choose to pretend that the pleadings of Barisone’s lawyers are facts.

I don’t have a high opinion of Deininger, but was nevertheless disappointed that he parroted the claim that Taylor did not “permit” MB to present a defense of self defense. Surely Deininger knows better.

The group here just adores Mr Silver. I wonder if the insurance company that provided the defense for SGF will deploy Mr Silver to respond to Barisone’s civil suit, or assign a different lawyer.

2 Likes

Still talking about Tarshis.

And now making claims that Tarshis badmouthed MHG to other barns and professionals in the area.

Where did this newfound anger about ST come from? This seems like rather odd timing to be going off about him.

38 Likes

So you were in a country that had no phone service?

25 Likes