New filing on ecourts re MB

OMG!!! Who cares what you have to say?? Do you really stop and think about what you are saying before you speak? Do you believe making accusations about Tarshis now makes any difference in the public’s perception of your daughter and your family? That horse left the barn a long, long time ago. Your posts reek of desperation.

31 Likes

Do I need to explain the NGRI verdict to you? Again?

The prosecutor met his burden of proof with respect to the charges pertaining to LK. Bilinkas met his burden in establishing that MB was insane when he shot LK.

2 Likes

This coming from the brilliant criminal attorney of great reputation Jonathan Kanarek, a.k.a @Inigo-montoya???

Who never actually practiced law, correct???

Uh huh, well there’s that!!!

39 Likes

Oh, you know how to answer a subpoena? Lawyers who actually completed law school take a subpoena, or any legal document they receive, to a competent lawyer for advice. That’s what I did and the judge agreed with our position. Were you absent that day too? You must be a helluva advocate for your clients if you ever had any. Well, Mr Client, you got a subpoena so just give them whatever they ask for. Keep giving that kind of advice to these people on Coth. They actually are deserving of your poor counsel.

1 Like

Buh bye

7 Likes

Pfft. :roll_eyes:

I wonder if he agreed with our BB opinions on the casting decisions.

8 Likes

Most people address the subpoena with a Motion to Quash before the deadline of the subpoena

36 Likes

You don’t need to have practiced law to outsmart EKAT. A jeopardy contestant knows how to apply the law better than she does. She’s great at finding the law. Kudos! But understanding the law…NOPE!

1 Like

Especially when they want everyone to know of all the plots. Because bombshells.

20 Likes

Yeah, answering a subpoena doesn’t mean what you just said.

It does mean not waiting until the requesting party has filed a motion for contempt (twice) to handle it though.

42 Likes

Me thinks someone had Daddios on the Patio password again this evening…

These posts just scream “I NEED ATTENTION” “LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME”

:horse:

49 Likes

$10. $5 per word.

Expensive.

This is ridiculous. IM deserves as much in the way of responses as do CH and HH. If people stop responding to his (her?) absurd and pathetic posts, maybe he’ll (she’ll?) go away.

19 Likes

You keep saying stuff about legal professionals who were right when you were repeatedly wrong.

I think that’s funny.

Maybe you’re the ship’s comedian on those cruises?

41 Likes

Pleadings are usually based on facts and evidence, silly, because eventually you have prove your claims with facts and evidence. There has been enough evidence released to validate that Silver and Deininger’s pleadings are very fact based……compared to other pleadings in the civil suit based on lies, denial, improper court procedure, and desperate begging not to embarrass the plaintiff.

26 Likes

I actually think that this might be JK. What a pathetic, miserable family. Slime oozes off these posts.

40 Likes

I wonder.

I think losing in such a spectacular public fashion is very hard for Lollypop and family.

23 Likes

And again, the motions for contempt were denied immediately by the judge. So, as usual, you only care that one side made a motion and don’t understand the judge disagreed with the motions. Seriously, this is 1L stuff. What is wrong with you?
Are you really trying to tell me in front of all these people that a party with a contra interest made a motion to hold me in contempt which was denied so therefore I was wrong??
Again 1L stuff!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

13 Likes

:joy:

You do realize we all can read the court docket, right?

48 Likes