New filing on ecourts re MB

Apparently MB does need the money after all so respond away.

It looks like the insurance companies, much like LLCs or corporations don’t protect for “wrongdoing.”

It will be interesting to see if this gets anywhere or if the lawyers are just still making money. There is a steady stream now coming in from here though.

You got your law degree from Hofstra decades ago.

Care to tell us about your practice? What was your specialty? What firms were you with? Did you ever make partner?

30 Likes

OMG it’s tragic! Someone dares to advocate for themselves legally!

24 Likes

Yup. Totally fits with the “who do I take aim at today?”
Shall it be @eggbutt?
Perhaps Tarshis?
Oh, how 'bout @ekat ?
Girl Joey
etc

Pathetic.

32 Likes

13 Likes

Is this the attorney you’re slandering by accusing him of lying under oath?

"…TextPittstown, NJ, August 02, 2016 --(PR.com)-- Steven M. Tarshis, Attorney at Law of Pittstown, New Jersey has been recognized as a Professional of the Year for 2016 by Strathmore’s Who’s Who Worldwide Edition for his outstanding contributions and achievements in the field of law.

About Steven M. Tarshis, Attorney at Law
Mr. Tarshis has 35 years experience in the legal field. He is the Owner of Steven M. Tarshis, Attorney at Law which is a law firm providing legal services nationally. His practice targets corporate, business, transactional, litigation, transportation, health, finance and equine law. He also lectures attorneys. Mr. Tarshis served for two terms as Mayor of Franklin Township, New Jersey. He is “AV” rated by Martindale-Hubbell, has received numerous awards in his field and has been given the distinction of Top Rated Lawyer in New Jersey by the Wall Street Journal…"

33 Likes

So LALALA BORING

:horse:

14 Likes

All her kum ba yah sure disappeared quickly!

9 Likes

Don’t leave out their #1 target for all these years: MHG!

17 Likes

OOPS, excuse me. That would be libel, not slander, as this is written. But then, I’m just a farmer not a lawyer.

15 Likes

Well, you don’t have to prove your claims if the suit is dismissed by the judge before going to trial, as Deininger’s other civil suit was.

That one had 100 pages of claims. Deininger was spared having to prove any of the them when the case was dismissed.

Hopefully it won’t be long before Silver or some other attorney representing the insurance company responds and asks for summary dismissal.

3 Likes

27 Likes

Of course! Everything - all of it - MHG’s fault. Poor princess pop pop

23 Likes

I wonder what the reaction would be if I said I know several who witnessed the 3 separate times the Kanareks imposed on TS and overheard a good portion of the 3 conversations? IM continues to think Wellington is a large community of people who don’t pay attention to their environments. Someone is always watching and listening (legally).

44 Likes

I hope people are screen shotting some of these posts in addition to QFP in case they are needed as evidence for libel / defamation suits down the road.

23 Likes

5 Likes

I agree, since most of the posts made by a certain someone this evening goes against forum rules.

I am just a horse of course.

20 Likes

screams of Bitter Biscuits. Either the highballs are flowing or our dear sweet boy has had a really bad day, despite crowing the opposite. Hopefully Kirby tucks him in with his little blankie soon.

19 Likes

Take it up with Tarshis if you don’t like MHG getting the blame. He says that woman is poison.
Don’t believe that? That’s your problem.

3 Likes

And this thread was going along so smoothly and then BANG! I guess boredom or lack of aattention has overcome the Kklan. Just go away already! :grimacing::grimacing:

24 Likes