New filing on ecourts re MB

Imagine being this angry and delusional all the time.

All these posts by IM do is verify how unhinged this family actually is. I can’t imagine having them in my life for a single day.

46 Likes

15 Likes

2 Likes

On it. IM’s keeps digging his hole deeper and deeper and is on track to get banned with these ad hominin attacks. Something really triggered him today.

37 Likes

Something vexes thee?

:crazy_face:

19 Likes

I’d say I have his text from the following day saying “so nice to meet you. How long are you going to be in Florida.” Yeah…we hoped to play golf while I was there.

I warned someone a long time ago that it wasn’t the QFP’s they should worry about, it was the screenshots.

16 Likes

Hmmmm.

I wonder if someone is worried that professionals at Greystone will be presenting a report to Taylor at the next Krol hearing recommending less confinement?

Is that the source of so much of your recent angst?

24 Likes

hmmmm sounds more like your problem. Maybe call it a night before you say something you really regret. Your brand of “truth” and petty insults aren’t selling well today.

13 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

1 Like

I’d ask this question to be sure I didn’t run into you.

34 Likes

Happily. If anyone needs them, PM me.

13 Likes

Dienenger vs Silver in filings and maybe in court? Lots of drama. I bet we all agree who would do a better job.

1 Like

2 Likes

Excellent deep dive.

2 Likes

“And what are your plans while you’re here?”

9 Likes

Oh dear, bless your heart! There are a lot of people who don’t like or respect MHG, but has she been accused of anything other than being opportunistic, concerned about her children, passionate about her profession, or behaving professionally and above reproach all this time?

It is interesting you and your family continue to be obsessed about MH and don’t hesitate to publicly voice your opinion. Really interesting.

16 Likes

Truth doesn’t work well in an echo chamber. People here actually make contributions to a man who a jury unanimously agreed tried to kill a woman if they respond to posters with another viewpoint. That’s the definition of an echo chamber.

1 Like

For sure. Especially when the thread is probably going to get an extensive bleaching when poor Mod1 one gets to it.

7 Likes